Reviews for This Is What You Get For Saying That Word
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Ah! Ever the slytherin, Draco.
aalens chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Draco may be a pure-blood, but he is no English gentleman. Draco's manners are the manners the nouveau riche class. A true aristocrat, and true gentleman would be as polite and well mannered to a char woman as he would be to the Queen. Granted, he would probably look down on her, might even regard her as almost as another species, but you would never know it by how he spoke to her and behaved towards her.
Anyway. Great fic, as all,of your stories always are.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
What can I say? Another good story
JackRenee chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh myyy
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Lol nice!
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Heheheheheheehe.

As per my previous promise. Brilliant. I love D/s play xD One of my favorite kinks to read about, besides the rare "Topping from the bottom".
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I feel like a kid in a candy store when I'm on your page. I see a story I want to read, but wait, there's another! And yet another! How do I choose?! I'm simply lining them up and assigning them numbers. Okay, I'll read you first, then you, then you. I sometimes have to follow a story to put it on my to-read list just so I don't forget its name (and for others' work, author). I started with one story of yours, "Said the Tortoise to the Hare." Cute. I enjoyed it. But not long after I read "Changing of the Guard." No words describe that one(though I suppose the many, MANY reviews I made on it try to come close). I have a shout out on my profile to you solely for that fic. But it was all uphill from there. I've read several others thereafter and have plans to read many, many more. Thank you for sharing your talent.

This story was very cute, as well. A bit humbled Draco. I can dig it. And Harry has more balls than I gave him credit for.
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was greatness(:
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Draco's a little snot, hereā€¦and I have to say it suits him.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love this.
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Lmao! Incredible! Well done! Truly so!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm really tired so forgive me my lack of eloquence and just let me say: Nice one!;)
Emerald Le'Fay chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Well done

Good!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Nicely done!
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
hehe, my childish side comes out when i read this sort of stuff. I was blushing with Draco. :P
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »