Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Before Christmas
Hush Hush16 chapter 1 . 7/4
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
Grunt chapter 1 . 6/24
One of the reasons Severitus could actually work is how Harry and Severus are able to understand each other. Beautiful!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 2/16
Awwwwww, my heart just melted
Neako80 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I'm crying way to much at stories today. This was great, very sweet and well written.
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Aww, such sweet fluff! I think Harry might have OCD, though. It's probably left over from the Dursleys. Awesome story, keep on writing!
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I think this one has to be my favorite of your Harry Potter stories. You manage to evoke so much emotional tension and release within it and you also managed to leave the whole story with an profound sense of hopefulness. It was a perfect holiday story; truly, beautifully done. Again, thank you for not only taking the time to create this but also for sharing it with us.
Lynn92 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
You made me cry,, AGAIN! It just so... so... ahhwwwww.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was the best Christmas story that I ever read! Thanks
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
What a wonderful Christmas short! Thanks so much for saving our Severus!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awww, how cute. So cute. If only Sevvie had someone to love. And poor emotionally-stunted Harry. Very cute.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This is very sweet. I really like it. :)
kahpfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Lovely! No Child should experience Christmas without hearing that wonderful poem. My Grandad used to read it to me as a child, and even when I reached my late teens and early twenties. He passed away just under four years ago and the Christmas after he died I was asked to read the poem at our Carol Service in Church and reduced my Nan to tears as I faithfully read the poem with the same emphasis and rhythms my Grandad used. I make a point to read it to my Rainbows and Brownies each year and it is a well loved Christmas tradition. I love the way you've characterised Harry and Severus in this and that Severus is prepared to read this wonderful poem to Harry after he has been deprived of this wonderful Christmas tradition :-)

It even makes me smile in March, and June, and September and... any month really, its magic last through the year and increases on Christmas Eve.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
aawwww so so so sweet! this is so cute i loved reading it as always! u must write more! :)
malimed chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
awwwwwww!

to quote a recent movie: "IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!"

absolutely darling. bravo!