Reviews for The adventures of a Kitsune
Dracoessa Draga chapter 6 . 8/15/2020
true enough danzo, but she needs her emotions in tact.
svenijsselsteijn chapter 8 . 2/6/2020
more plz
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
. .GIRLIESSS
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2019
Why did you stop this story it is AMAZING please come back this is so good (maybe after some years she starts to get really furry (full body furry) and has now unlimited caucra that is being infenitly being made every moment) also if she gets preg s
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2019
Jiji is a prick he just wants to use Naruto!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2019
Get better dont be depressed!
reginalupus1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
This is such a good story so please continue it!
vgonzalezvilela chapter 8 . 9/22/2018
I hope you continue this story is goood very good
smp2000 chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
I hope you keep this fanfiction up and always stay true to the Naruto way and all of the shenanigans and keep up the good work
Robot Sparky chapter 8 . 8/14/2018
Please update this story again! It is amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2018
This. Is. AMAZING! please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2018
Plz update
key chapter 8 . 1/8/2018
Trickster79 chapter 8 . 12/25/2017
Hmmmm, okay I confess thinking what was the point of making Naruto/Naruko resign in his/her pursue of being Hokage, but then I arrived at the last chapter where I definitely went on board withthe idea of a postman!Naruto :)
Like, hey it's still a job that depends on the Hokage, needs the skills of a ninja but isn't really bound by a nindo. I am a bit upset that the Hokage doesn't want Naruto to be a civilian but I can understand since he/she is still a jinjuriki and her role is mostly "the ultimate weapon"... still, I do hope she can start and keep her new job as a postman. Also, fpr the pairings I thonk that Gaara would be obviously the first choice given the emo behaviour and lonliness of Naruko but I also think it would be extremely challenging and interesting making Sai her pair. Like Danzo made Sai folow her and befriend her to try and transform her in the ultimate weapon and Sai was happy to deliver only his charge is bent on being friends and now his feelings start to develop...Shika wpuld be an obvious third choice with him being a Nara and his dynamocs with Naruto, both bwing good friends and such. Either way I really hppe this will be completed some day and great jov!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Your understanding isn't quite accurate. While your understanding is correct in some parts, other parts aren't. For one thing, the whole thing about a "civilian council" and a "shinobi council" is something that only really comes up in fanfiction; in the actual series, there's only one council made up of village elders.

So rather than thinking of the system as a top-to-bottom linear structure, you should think of it more like a tree.

At the very top are the Daimyou, who governs an entire country. As you've said, the Hi no Kuni Daimyou is the feudal lord over the entire Land of Fire (the country that Konoha is located in).

The five major countries are all shinobi countries, meaning they have a sizeable military force consisting of ninja. Each of these forces is concentrated within a "hidden village". Konoha is the hidden village of the Land of Fire. Each hidden village has its own leader, the Kage.

The Hokage is the leader of Konoha. He (or she) is the one who has the final say in all village matters. The Konoha Council is a group of village elders (most of whom are/where shinobi in the past) who advise the Hokage and can offer suggestions on certain issues. If the Hokage is killed or incapacitated, it is usually up to the Konoha Council to elect a new one.

The Sannin are just a title; they have no political power, though they are world-renowned for their skills, hence why they tend to have a large influence even though none of it is official.

Under the Hokage's leadership, there are three main forces to Konoha's shinobi force: the Regular Forces, the ANBU, and the Medical Teams.

The Medical Teams play a strictly supportive role, and are in charge of Konoha's hospitals and medical research.

The Regular Forces consist of the jonin, chuunin, and genin. The jonin usually have the highest say, since they are considered the most elite of the three. Next are the chuunin, who often serve as team leaders; and then the genin, who are mostly still junior ninjas. The tokubetsu jonin are ninjas who tend to have jonin-level skills in only one particular area, as opposed to being well-rounded like regular jonin, and so they are often regarded as "specialists" in their field.

The ANBU are directly under the Hokage's leadership, and serve as the covert operations force of the village. If we were to liken them to real-world military terms, the Regular Forces would be like the standard military forces (e.g. the army, the Navy, etc...), whereas the ANBU would be like a combination of FBI/CIA Special Operatives and the Secret Service. They are usually hand-picked by the Hokage, and generally consist of only the best of the best.,.