Reviews for Contradiction in Terms
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Lovely. Reading this just made me feel good. I really enjoyed it. :)
Malvolia chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I like this. Carving after this fashion seems like something Will would do, especially since we saw his carving of his father. And I like that Djaq wants to teach him something of hers to see him put his work with that. Good fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love this :) Its really cute, but it also really manages to capture so much of the characters personalities :)
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Simply beautiful. You painted vivid, real pictures through your descriptions. Lovely.

And long live Will/Djaq!
SIGF chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, such a well-written, beautiful story. I just loved the whole idea of Djaq collecting Will's discarded pieces and interpreting his moods from them. Very original idea, and you pulled it off really well.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Your descriptive writing is wonderful. Will and Djaq is definitly the best ship to sail on.

The Spirit
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Lovely - the idea of all the carvings is brilliant...cos, thinking about it, we see him carving fairly often, but he can't always be doing arrows...

Brilliant!

Emma
LotrNaustenfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
So damn cute! You should do a sequel or another chapter. Im just intrigued intensely by it. Very great writing, wonder, wonder, wonderful!
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh, lovely. In every way. I love your Djaq POV. This was very, very well done. And so refreshing to find a story with such good flow and perfect grammar - it makes reading such a pleasure :D (please don't feel patronised by that, I mean it as a compliment :blush:)

One line made me laugh out loud: "His plans are well thought through and carefully executed, unlike Robin’s, which tend to be only half a plan, conceived on the way to Nottingham Castle." *grin*

I really enjoyed this, and the section post-Allan and the Fool is an absolute delight :D

kay x
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Good! Liked your idea of Will still thinking of Allan as a brother!

Just curious: Have you changed time so that the thing with Annie and Seth happened after Djaq came to the Gang, or did Djaq just find an old piece an the others told her?
pbwin chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was so very "wow." You really captured the two Will and Djaq the way the show would if it were focused on them. Well done!
Matriaya chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
You have such excellent descriptions! Really dug deep into his heart and brought it out in words. Nice job!
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
:D That was amazing! I do love Will/Djaq stories. Your story was perfect in every way, I couldn't find anything wrong with it. I was swept up in the fluff. Great job!
KeepingAmused chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
WOW. such amazing insight...beautiful descriptions

i'm in absolute awe.

i really enjoyed it! thank you x
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 12/24/2007