Reviews for Einhander: Revelations of the War
Reader chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Very well done! Can you please update!
Master Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Vile, thank you thank you for your good Einhander fic!

I too am a fan of that game.

I am also a fan of aircraft, especially in combat, so the combo of my likes makes this a good read. Makes me want to play Einhander again.
Marine10166 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This is an exellent story PLZ continue it,this is a pure cliffhangar!
Vin chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
I very much enjoyed the fic so far. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Serenade DS chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
This story is decent. The pressure bombs were never used in the game, as the figher itself had almost no armor. If there were pressure bombs, accidently hitting the floor would have triggered them.
Zerg Saga chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Thank God theres some people that know of yeah the fic, it's pretty cool.
at least now i'm not the only one that loves this game.
Hero4 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Whoa! Now that's what I call a plot twist!

There were a lot of good descriptions, and plenty of suspense, drama, etc... You're a pretty good writer.

One thing though... weren't the schabes the weaklings that didn't have gunpods? Not that it matters, I don't remember what the other ones are, now that I think about it...

Can't wait until chapter 2!
Deezee chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Finally got a chance to finish reading this thang. Very nice, indeed. I was wondering where you was going with this at first, for it seemed you was just retelling the whole flight we flew while in the game. But, the third-person part of the story bring everything together nicely. And nice use of words! There ARE people out there who know more words in the English language than just what they learned back in 8th grade. Please, write more!
Bryan chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Very cool story so far. But I have a couple of questions. I've only made it to the big gorilla looking like boss in the game and I've never seen the Juno cannon or Flash gun. Are those secret gunpods or something you made up?
anthony chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
truly some great stuff.A nice scifi story with lots of action just what i like read an enjoy all
ghost chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
very good never have i seen a einhander fanfic despite the fact that it is a very good game in fact pne that i played it's a favorite of mine contiue when you have the chance
ShadowWolf Forsythe chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
I am a huge fan of the Einhander series, I've unlocked abosolutely every secret there is to unlock, explored all of the paths ther is to explore, and killed all the bosses in all the possible ways there is to kill 'em (heh)

Anyway what I'm getting at is, I think the story is absolutely fantasic and I hope there is a continuation to it. I myself am going to start writing an Einhander series sometime in the future, where it takes place during the ending animation of the game (where the upgraded fighter flies toward the moon and starts attacking everything)

Well enough about that. I rate this story a 10 out of 10 and a S. Keep up the good work man!
dave chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
very interesting. i am curious to find out what is going on. i liked it a lot