Reviews for Cravings
Minirowan chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was deep, I love reading fics about Seras and Pip in the early days before the outright war with Millenium. Seras starving herself and Pip helping her out is just something I can see happening in the series, unfortunately the part with Pip never happened.

Anyway, great job!
Hellsingfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I read this a while ago and forgot to add it to my favorites, go figure! It's great every time I read it.
Bakemono Hana chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Eh, Seras was fine! Besides, this is fanfiction! You can do whatever you want! Still, I always wanted to read a story like this, so I thank you! In fact, it was much better than I expected! I really liked it! Tres bien!
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh, this was so cute! Keep up the good writing ]
Quercus chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I like it... That's my favorite Hellsing pairing and Bernadotte was beautifully done. Tres bien!
Ondjage chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This is amazing. Very nice and descriptive. I particularly like how you portrayed her darker side, and how you described all of that when she was going in for the blood. Excellent! I must read more...
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I loved it! It was brilliant and not out of character at all. Oh and incase you didn't know or for the people who don't know and are reading the review's page. But Mignonette in Francais means a little flowering plant with tiny leaves and little white blossoms. Au revoir et es charmante!