Reviews for Until Next Year
Kinthinia chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This story is amazing! And I totally love it. I wish there was more, I'd love to read whatever else of it there was. It's so bittersweet and... I'm just speechless at how terrific it is.

I wish that Kathryn was a real character in the series, that there would be more stories about her. She is fascinating and I'd love to hear about her past and more in detail of how she and Henry met. But yet at the same time the short length makes it work.
Dani Mei chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
The story was ok, good emotions, but I didn't really connect with it.
vivian1234 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i just wanted to say that i really really can't wait until the next chapter's of your story the first seems very true and heart felt i wanted to know what happends with them
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
SO AMAZING
GingerWitchWriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Forgive me is this review comes through twice - I just typed one, and then I got an error message.

But...Oh My God! I only just found this story, whilst searching for, needing something 'Henry' to read. And this was SO beautiful...I can't believe I missed it before. Even though it did have me in floods of tears and I'm still sobbing now! Honestly!

It was just so bittersweet and sad and heartfelt and...beautiful! Everything about it - the writing, the imagery were spot on and I thank you for sharing it with us. Puts many writers (myself included) to shame!

I for one hope we still get to meet Kathryn properly! I can't believe this doesn't have reviews...it surely deserves them! You deserve much praise for this!

xC