Reviews for Of Irony
Namelss chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
this is cute!
coca.cola.916 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
really really really really really really really fantastic fic. very well written. kudos!

definitely going on the favorites.
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
great chapter but the begining was confusing as to who was talking at times. if you revise it you should consider putting in who said what and make some things a little more specific. otherwise ive never read a story quite like this, and i really liked it!
K. East chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Well, the ending was kind of corny and abrupt, but overall I liked this :D You have a really excellent writing style.
K. East chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This was really excellent. Sad, but excellent. /
serenity12345 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
I LOVED THIS!
An Aspiring Author chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
great story! i loved the au-ness of it! nicely done once again!
Monday the 14th chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Lol,what an ending girl! Really like it!
cookiemonster93 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
this was beautiful!

i like the idea of sirius and lily being really close cousins...

wonderful story!

the muddy worm chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
love it
wannabe witch11 chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Ok, finally some quality fanfiction! Nice work! That was really great! Your characters were well developed, you had a great fast moving plot, and your story was altogether intruiging. It hooked me right from the beginning and i really enjoyed it. Even though it didn't really comply with the books you seem to have created your own magical world and your own original characters simply using Rowling's names and settings. Great job!
Vartan-LoVer chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
YEAH! I love it. It's perfection. I just realized I wrote a story that was somewhat similiar in style so I can completely appreciate this.

Okay, so one minor thing your beta missed. "obscene among of food" when she and Jase were gorging themselves.

And something that bugged me, Remus. He was non existent, and I highly doubt he would have ignored Lily just because of Sirius' moody-ness. I can get WHY you didn't put him in that much, but I find it hard to believe that if they were so closely bonded, he would just be mentioned once.

But I lvoe the thing with Jason and his jelousy. That was beautifully done. And the tower thing. That was cool. Plus our little Jason Interloper putting them together through sarcastic comments. It is so Lils to befriend the ONLY good Slytherin in all of history.
Fuzzy Wolf chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
This was a really very swett fic that shows that love pervails and we can all have our happy ending

Cep on writing

-fuzz
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Ah-mazing! I loved it! Wonderful! Yay! lol.
SongbirdKeepSinging chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
This is really great! To bad it had to end so soon...