Reviews for Meri Kirihimete
MaxMizuhara chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Why was Tala looking for the mistletoe?

This was absolutely hilarious. I was cracking up laughing. Tala's pretty trashed lol, I'd hate to be him in the morning.
Lollipop who has passed out f chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
T’is me! I have signed out so I can give you a better review when I’ve calmed down. *bounces*

*hugs* I bet it did take some work they’re not the most likely couple after all, but I do really, really love it. More than that - Nix it’s bloody fantastic. And not just Tala/Daichi but Kai/Mimi too. *jumps and tackles to the ground*

I’m loving you so much right now, not that I didn’t before you understand. It’s just for some strange reason I find it easier to love people when they are giving me things I want. *dances round holding fic and Nix*

And the ending AGH! Right I’m off to do ... well to do something. I hope this Xmas was better than you thought it would be my love, but I am still working on my plan so chin up Ok? Now run along and read your gift.

Love you more than I can put into words

Lollipop
Zaltanna chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I never thought alcohol and the characters would go so well together. It got me hooked on TalaxMatilda even though that wasn't the pairing. It was still cute. Loved it.