Reviews for Tale of A Girl, A Pizza, & Some Weirdos in Spandex
RAHbooks chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
At this point you are probably thinking something along the lines of "Wow, this girl really needs to get a life!" Well I'm looking for one, that's why I'm on the internet. Unfortunately a life is hard to find when I keep getting sidetracked by random fanfics. I read one and couldn't stop. What can I say? I'm addicted. That sounded increadibly stalkerish. Is there a point to this review? Only as much as there was a point to Spiderman being in this story!

PS I couldn't quit laughing!
emmy chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
this is really funny! omg! i was laughing so much! normally im not into the stuff that makes fun of the xmen but, like, this is great!
Gambit-4-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Oh my God, thats the funniest, nonsensical thing I have ever read, I like your humour it's bloody hilarious.
Kare-San chapter 6 . 12/3/2003
I have read all of your stories and as a BIG fan of X-men I have to say I love 'em all. You poke fun at everyone, and it's refreshing. _
*Kare*
klucky signing in sucks chapter 6 . 8/24/2002
this story is do damn funny, it just goes out and staes what we already know in a way that will just make you piss your pants from lauhing.
SouthernGal chapter 6 . 7/26/2002
luved it specially the Gambit stuff
SouthernGal chapter 6 . 7/26/2002
luved it specially the Gambit stuff
Coffee chapter 6 . 5/11/2002
OATH! I Love random stories like this. "Lily" was a great touch, so was Spidey! And the whole "Senor Corrupt" was jolly good fun. Carry on! And remember, normal is just a setting on your dryer. Amen.
smooth volt not logged in chapter 6 . 2/17/2002
That was so funny! I was laughing my ass off the whole time!
No one knows who I am chapter 6 . 2/15/2002
That was so damn funny! Oh how very entertaining. The entertainment of it all. Nice epilogue. I wonder what my free gift will be.
Kantayra chapter 6 . 2/13/2002
Absolutely hilarious! Some of the best X-Men humor I've seen. Write more stories, please!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2002
mwahahahahahaha! i swear ur probably the only writer i know thats made fun of rogue n gambit that i don't hate! (soz again its me the r/r freak!) I LUV EUGENE n PIZZA! mwahahahahaha! ;)
Jade3 chapter 6 . 12/15/2001
LMAO! I loved this!
Aucailli chapter 6 . 11/3/2001
Hi,

this story is fantastic! Congratulations. It is very, very funny.
xgal59 chapter 6 . 10/29/2001
LOL! That was funney! You should post more!