Reviews for The Prince
This story's filled me with more joy than Raito's anticipation for justice. Truly remarkable, features an engaging and thrilling plot, the portrayal of the character's inner thoughts and emotions was on point and the interactions between L and Raito were immensely entertaining.
Dramatic irony in every chapter had me cackling like Ryuk on an apple high.
The planning it must have took to link every story event so smootly astounds me, it really does.
Thank you for this fanfiction. :)
KleptoCrow chapter 13 . 6/1/2021
I'm so sad this was probably abandoned, but I loved every chapter of it!
TheaRiddle chapter 10 . 5/24/2021
Jesus fuck what a sick evil son of a bitch
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 13 . 3/12/2021
As ever, this fic is a masterpiece, and the fact that there is not more of it makes me weep tears of loss. Thank you so much for writing it. I live everything about it in ways I cannot express, and hope on a thousand shooting stars that one day I might see more of it.
Personette chapter 13 . 6/20/2020
I love this so so much. It's seems like you've abandoned this story, which is a shame really, but if you are ,by some miracle, active in this site , please know that you are a brilliant writer. I hope you achieve success in your endeavours. If you ever update this fic, i will be here to read it .
Eidolon V chapter 13 . 3/30/2020
It is unfortunate you seem to have abandoned this story.
hoefungus chapter 13 . 3/9/2020
hey i love you and i don't know if you're still alive on this app but let me tell you that I love the story and how you perceive each character as what they are- a person. maybe you're finished with this story, maybe you aren't, but either way, please don't stop writing because your style is enticing and beautiful.
hoefungus chapter 2 . 3/8/2020
ArE yOu CaLlInG mE a SiNnEr?
Miku05 chapter 13 . 11/29/2019
Simply love it. Please tell me you will continue to publish this story sometime.
Siri02 chapter 13 . 8/22/2019
Finishing this chapter left me feeling bereft... as I realized that the cliffhanger is probably indefinite since it was posted 11 years ago. I love this story and the angle you took. It was amazing! I’m going to go on a whim based on a few things I noticed thus far and say that somehow, there is a happily ever after of sorts and L would save Raito.

I’m sad I won’t see how and if that’ll really happen, but it’s nice to think about.
peacock-sama chapter 2 . 4/30/2019
raito-sama!
readwritemm chapter 13 . 1/30/2019
I love this story—it’s so good! I know it’s been many years since you updated but if you ever decide to continue, I will be extremely grateful! Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story.
WindSailor95 chapter 13 . 5/7/2018
Damn. Where has this story been all my life? This is fucking amazing. Your wirting is flawless and brilliant and I really wish this could have been the real story. It's been 10 years since your last update but I really wish you would continue it. I feel so empty without knowing how this is going to end ;_;
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2018
Oh, I’m so curios about them. Please! Please! Please continue to create this fantastic work.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 13 . 2/28/2018
I just discovered this story, and it is amazing! I think it’s my favorite Death Note fanfic. I just love how you changed Raito’s character while keeping some of its core. Man, L is going to be so furious when he corners Kira, only to realize that is what Raito wanted all along. Talk about a hollow victory! I know that it’s been awhile since you’ve updated, but I believe in you! I’m eagerly awaiting the continuation of this story! :)