Reviews for The Prince
KleptoCrow chapter 13 . 6/1
I'm so sad this was probably abandoned, but I loved every chapter of it!
TheaRiddle chapter 10 . 5/24
Jesus fuck what a sick evil son of a bitch
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 13 . 3/12
As ever, this fic is a masterpiece, and the fact that there is not more of it makes me weep tears of loss. Thank you so much for writing it. I live everything about it in ways I cannot express, and hope on a thousand shooting stars that one day I might see more of it.
Personette chapter 13 . 6/20/2020
I love this so so much. It's seems like you've abandoned this story, which is a shame really, but if you are ,by some miracle, active in this site , please know that you are a brilliant writer. I hope you achieve success in your endeavours. If you ever update this fic, i will be here to read it .
Eidolon V chapter 13 . 3/30/2020
It is unfortunate you seem to have abandoned this story.
hoefungus chapter 13 . 3/9/2020
hey i love you and i don't know if you're still alive on this app but let me tell you that I love the story and how you perceive each character as what they are- a person. maybe you're finished with this story, maybe you aren't, but either way, please don't stop writing because your style is enticing and beautiful.
hoefungus chapter 2 . 3/8/2020
ArE yOu CaLlInG mE a SiNnEr?
Miku05 chapter 13 . 11/29/2019
Simply love it. Please tell me you will continue to publish this story sometime.
Siri02 chapter 13 . 8/22/2019
Finishing this chapter left me feeling bereft... as I realized that the cliffhanger is probably indefinite since it was posted 11 years ago. I love this story and the angle you took. It was amazing! I’m going to go on a whim based on a few things I noticed thus far and say that somehow, there is a happily ever after of sorts and L would save Raito.

I’m sad I won’t see how and if that’ll really happen, but it’s nice to think about.
peacock-sama chapter 2 . 4/30/2019
raito-sama!
readwritemm chapter 13 . 1/30/2019
I love this story—it’s so good! I know it’s been many years since you updated but if you ever decide to continue, I will be extremely grateful! Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story.
WindSailor95 chapter 13 . 5/7/2018
Damn. Where has this story been all my life? This is fucking amazing. Your wirting is flawless and brilliant and I really wish this could have been the real story. It's been 10 years since your last update but I really wish you would continue it. I feel so empty without knowing how this is going to end ;_;
Guest chapter 13 . 4/20/2018
Oh, I’m so curios about them. Please! Please! Please continue to create this fantastic work.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 13 . 2/28/2018
I just discovered this story, and it is amazing! I think it’s my favorite Death Note fanfic. I just love how you changed Raito’s character while keeping some of its core. Man, L is going to be so furious when he corners Kira, only to realize that is what Raito wanted all along. Talk about a hollow victory! I know that it’s been awhile since you’ve updated, but I believe in you! I’m eagerly awaiting the continuation of this story! :)
littlebeirdy chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
omfg I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS FANFICTION UNTIL TONIGHT AND LET ME TELL YOU! I FRIGGIN LOVE THIS AND I LITERALLY JUST BINGE-READ ALL OF THIS GENIUS IN THE LAST $ HOURS! I know it hasn't had a chapter added in years but if you need a beta or a sound-board contact me any time my friend.