Reviews for The Prince
a chapter 13 . 4/30
love the reality and darkness to this! utterly amazing :3
hearts chapter 2 . 4/30
absolutely LOVED the conscience and the judgment he was imposing on himself. It felt somehow much more real than anything I've ever read before, if only because Light's conscience seems to be an integral and unfailing part of his character. Well done! I applaud you for your realism and lovely writing :3
tineyninja chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Really loved this. Such a shame it is discontinued
zero chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
It's so good. Please update soon !
I just love raito very much in this story than in the anime.
BlackLaceWeaver chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
oh my goodness, this story is fantastic. I know it's been years since an update so i doubt this story will continue, but nevertheless i wanted to say that i thoroughly enjoyed what i've read :)
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
i hope you are well! it has been xx years, but i still cannot forget your fic! i hope you will still update when you still have your plot bunnies and more time to do sokudos!
Sturnidae chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
S
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2016
very confronting and engaging story
kikyobashing101 chapter 13 . 4/8/2016
I was a bit reluctant to read this because of the update being so long ago but the summary was just too good to pass up! Please update again. This story is so intriguing and I want to see Ratio and L make up after a ton of more misunderstandings. I will be waiting for the next update and thank you for this amazing piece of work.
anon chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
omigod why did i come back here i was remembering how much i liked the fic and sorta kinda hoping maybe sometime it had updated since the last time i checked a while ago but i saw the last update date and damnnnn 2008 maybe it seemed like less time back then cuz, yknow, less time had elapsed, but damnnnn 2008 okay man its clear to me im never gonna see my favourite death note fanfic update ever again yeesh 2008

on another, more personal note, man you should be like 27 now so i hope thats treating you well hope lifes treating you well and youre having a great time rn and yeah even if you moved on from fanfic hope you got other cool interests now k
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 13 . 3/21/2016
It's been many years since you've updated this story, but I have to leave a review for this! This is one of the best Death Note fanfics I've ever read. Thank you for this story!
ARandomReaderGuy chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
I know it has been a long while, and you probably have abandoned this, but I just want to say, this is the best piece of fanfiction of Death Note ever written.

All the things that made Death Note so amazing are still there, but now there are new twists, new things to consider. In addition, you actually made Light MORE human by making him a yaukuza. Amazing.

I just don't have the time to write out all the good things I want to say about this story. I hope you write this well in everything you do
Insanity Ignited chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
...It's been seven years.
THIS close to screaming my guts out.
Why must all the amazing stories be abandoned? Why must all the fantastic authors die?
Why?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
I find this version of Light more likeable than the original even though they are essentially using the Death Note in the same way, for the same purpose. Somehow the fact that he doesn't have a god complex due to his experiences and doesn't believe himself to be excused for his wrongdoings makes him...not better, in a sense, but a lot more likeable. A little ironic in the sense that in believing himself to be morally inferior to most others and wanting condemnation for his sins, he is actually morally better than many others, from my perspective at least. Wonder how this would turn out? Though, I am certain that if this does end in his defeat like the original, he would go out a helluva lot more dignified, and the process would be /very/ different indeed.
Sly chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
This sstory is simply excellent! I love how clever both L and Raito/Kira prove themselvess to be. It's a pity that the story stopped updating approximately 7 yearss ago. Oh well, if you do get to reading this, I would love to see an update ssome time in the future.
Ta ta for now!