Reviews for The Prince
Silver Miko-Youkai chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
Although it has been over a year since you updated this fic, I sincerely hope it will be continued eventually. It's simply amazing.
Mina Hikari chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
I liked this. It was an enjoyable read and I look forward to more.

The characterisation and the interactions were good, I had fun with them. How I love variety of interactions, especially of the sort Light, or Raito if you prefer, gets involve with.

Good work, keep it up!
Leirative chapter 13 . 10/1/2009
Wonder what Raito will do... Flap the bastard with his Death Note...? XD just kidding, Raito's a strong guy
Bone White Butterfly chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
Being that I'm not ANTI-KIRA, nor a 15-year-old fanatic, I won't attempt to influence or pressure you into writing with a few words on a screen.

I'll just say that if and when you return to "The Prince" that I will be there to see and share my thoughts on how your intriguing version of Raito and L interact with and contest each other.

C.E.
Antimatterannihilation chapter 13 . 9/7/2009
amazing story, i am just alittle sad that it seems like you will not be updating anymore. besides that you have a way with words and it been awhile since i read something quite this good.
Makani chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
How many more months are you gonna make us beg for an update, huh? This story is really wonderful and you're a very talented writer, I hope you find the time to continue it.
OrangeR0se chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
Is the 4th person Mikami?
OrangeR0se chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
This is amazing. I love your Light...the interesting thing is that he's still certainly the same person, just under different circumstances. I've always wondered how he would have used the Note if he had understood what killing really was...
w- easy enough chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
...woah... I always love DN fanfics, just because of the interplay between the characters. Especially L and Raito! _ This whole story is beautifully done! XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
roses in bloom chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Oh the complexity! I'm absolutely loving the plot twists and can't wait to see how the confrontation between L and Raito plays out... Keep up the good work!
tsub4ki chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
This is really a beautiful piece of work. I always wished for a story in which Light would still be Kira, but have some sort of conscience. I didn't say justice because the canon Light evidently have his own brand of justice, albeit a twisted one. I really love how the story have turned out. Many of the events that happened in the canon can be found here, but you stayed true to your own Light's character and managed to found a way to integrate these events seamlessly into your own story. This is one of the main reason I loved this story.

That being said, I realized that you have not updated both your fanfiction profile and stories nor your lifejournal account. I can't help but worry that this story would not be completed. While I am not going to press for an update, a confirmation that you are still -alive and- working on this story would be welcomed.
Spirit Chu chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I really like the part where Mikami, L, and Raito are giving their different Kira fairy tales. I hope Raito's comes true.

Please let that be foreshadowing XD

-Chu
AngelOfPastPresentAndFuture chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I simply love this darker side to Raito's life and the way the plot twists and thickens, great job, I can't wait until the next installment.

Raito is smart and deliciously evasive and L is just a tad more human, it's a brilliat combination.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
o.o

LOVE THIS. :D

rly like raito in this story. rly like how hes still so just :D

i know its been more than a year but plzplz update? :)

would be great. :D