Reviews for The Prince
Miel et Cerise chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Sugoi! I love how you've characterized Light (his analysis of Tamiya and his self-condemnation especially) and can't wait for more development _ Keep at it! This is such a great story idea, I'm behind you 100%. Wow, LxLight will be even more jaded with this turnout, haha.
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh wow. That was really a great intro! Poor little Raito! The Yakuza probably wanted to keep him because of his intelligence. Damn organized crime.

Oh well~ this is a great idea! I cant wait for the next chapter!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!
Miel et Cerise chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
WOW, this is interesting! I'm excited to see what you do with this story idea. Keep going! Merry Christmas!
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This is mindblowingly awesome- lemme get this straight.

Raito, because his father is an influencial part of an investigation, is kidnapped by the Black Dragon Clan. And his parents just GIVE UP on him?

Also- I love the little details you put in, about the music- he's a genius at it, but there's no *feeling* in what he plays. That's so fitting; so in character. As well, the fact that the Yagami's are so proud and used to everyone praising their son, that as soon as that view is challenge, they automatically assume the person is jealous or incompatent.

Awesome work, update soon please!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43