Reviews for A Little Crush
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I hope you continue this universe. It has potential. :D
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
The plot was great and the little things added in made it even more real! I loved it (almost as much as I love SasuHana, lol)!
XIIIth Antagonist chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
this story brings out tender feelings... awww, sooo cuuuute :D

SASUHANA FTW!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw this is so cute ! i had read it several times in fact and i don't know why I havent reviewed ... You should made at least an other chapter, this one is really really good.

xoxo

Akira
kellyshl chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
hehes crush crush marriage XD
Moonlight-Arashi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
aw, so cute -
Nautica Dawn chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was so cute! I really enjoyed it, and I loved the way you described Hanabi-chan's affections. I felt bad for Hinata-chan, though, but it does fit with the overall personality that seems to be shared by the Hyuuga elders.

Thank you so much for the dedication, and this really is great!

SasuHana will take over the world.

-Hikari Adams
LadyMononoke756 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
OH MY GOSH! *_*

what a totally kiwaii fanfic! i loved it! it was so incredible cute!

i think you captured Hanabi's feelings perfectly. I think that's exactly how a thriteen year old Hanabi would develop a crush. She seems very practical so it would make sense her crush would stem from admiration first, but she's also just a girl so I do see her going though that one sided awkwardness.

nice fic.
Setsuna chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Dear Chocolate-chan. Really nice, but I still think you should make it longer (*hint-hint*)

It fits perfectly with Age Differences, but I think these oneshots are so cute that the only thing that drag this story down is that it's ONLY a oneshot. I love this and Age Differences so much, so it's a waste that they're not longer.

It's so sweet that Sakura and Itachi are getting engaged and all, and I'm starting to like SasuHana! LOL, both Uchiha prefer girls at least 5 years younger than them :D

You did say that you wanted to revolutionize SasuHana, this is a perfect opportunity with a great and sweet plot :D

Good job and please consider this pray of mine to make it to a multi-chapter. Amen.