Reviews for A Political Affair
Shalise40 chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
I've now read this twice! haha! You've got to finish it! Even if its just one chapter! please :)
someone chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
The legend predates the arthurian legends
Kristall chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Good thing I'm not waiting in Rome right now cause if I was, Marcus would be in my dungeon for signing up with the emperor to get a wife, Germanus wouldn't last long after arriving, and the emperor would need to be extra careful about what he ate. Then again, the knights would already have a message letting them know that Isoldie would return soon ;)

Loving this story and I can't wait to see what happens next! Though please get Isolde back to Tristan! I'll be back for more!
Kristall chapter 20 . 1/30/2012

Gwilwillith chapter 20 . 1/27/2012
Great chapter! The consequences back in Rome will be bad I feel!
Griffinesque chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
Oh! Such a sad ending for the chapter! I truly hope that you'll prevent her from marrying that Marcus guy! He's annoying now that he became corrupt! I truly enjoyed reading the chapter!
Gwilwillith chapter 19 . 8/31/2011
wow, intense moment, they're gonna live right?
Griffinesque chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Oh please do continue! Don't let the story end here! It's such a delightful story to read!
Gwilwillith chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
Amazing! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Gwilwillith chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
This is amazing! I love it. The political story is gripping. Isolde is a great character.
penguin03 chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
awww...it was cute that lancelot would speak up for tristan like that!

as always, great chapter..im anxious to read what happens next :)
BlackQueen92 chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter :)

Please update soon.

-BlackQueen-
Amirra chapter 15 . 9/13/2010
Love your story so far - please update it again soon!
penguin03 chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
keep it going...don't stop there!
Anitra chapter 14 . 9/2/2010
I absolutely love your story, please update it soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »