Reviews for Knight Off Duty
cifan chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow. Great angst. I also thought you did a wonderful job of setting the scene, I felt like I was walking in Greenwich Village with him.

The dynamic between Sara and Ian (and Kenneth) have intrigued me.

How sad that these two aren't together!
Chornyi chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Great story :)
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
More? This is *good*!
jb chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
great start! but you definately need to keep going- i would love to see you bring lady sara into the story physically as opposed to his memory of a past wielder. make ian's dream become a reality. good writing. keep it up, i look forward to whatever may come next.
bellegant chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
how sweet. a lovely interlude with a pensive ian. thank you.
Lassar chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Lovely story, I really enjoy these vignettes you write. I forget they're characters and relate to them as people. Next round is on me, even if Ian is cutting his Guinness with Harp.
Lena chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Ohh, nice please do more or more like this.
roguegal17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
This was a very sweet fic with moments of humor deftly place within it. I especially liked how Ian might retaliate against Irons "post office style." Its the type of phrase that brings forth great imagery. Ian's thought about his actions speaking louder than Jake's words are so true. But Ian's situation and Sara's moments of sheer density make trust a tricky thing. Nice touch with Lazar in there. That man certaintly gets around :) One question though, why did you choose a black and tan for Ian's drink? Don't get me wrong, I think its a good choice. I was just wondering is all :)
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
From the author - these are the previous three reviews, from b/f I reposted:

Trinity chapter: 1 09-08-2001 10:55 AM 3207365

This was a great story! Just needs some paragraph spacing because it was a little hard to read in this format. Thanks! witchbladefans/start

Firebrand ( Signed Review ) chapter: 1 09-08-2001 10:52 AM 3207323

Nice. I definately agree that Ian and Sara are meant for one another. Just try to do a little HTML formatting. Paragraphs usually have a purpose ;)

Shai Ryder ( Signed Review ) chapter: 1 09-08-2001 08:15 AM 3205672

hey that was good! Just a quickie-maybe make paragraphs or spaces? It's just kinda hard for me to read, but that's k. God i would faint if Ian did a full cheek to cheek smile! *sigh* but I liked the fic :)

Thanks, Trinity, Firebrand and Shai Ryder, for letting me know about that format glitch... T