Reviews for Why Am I Not Dying?
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Picture it: My room, 2009. I'm sittin' in my swivel chair. I got my Cherry Pepsi and my skittles, and I'm all set to read a crossover story featuring the world's most recognized board-certified Diagnostician with a double specialty of Infectious Diseases and Nephrology, and CHUCK F*CKIN' NORRIS. I see the story. I click the title. And it takes me to... this? Pardon my language, but DOUBLE-YOU TEE EFF, BRO?

You've done your readers a grave injustice, Mr. (or Mrs.) BobWhite. People come to fully expecting to find crap, but they cross their fingers and hope for a diamond in the rough instead.

I thought this was it, BobWhite. I saw your House/Walker story in the crossover section and I thought, "This is it. THIS is my diamond." For surely a story that combines the cast of House, Medical Doctor with the explosive ferocity of Chuck Norris could not be a failure. The law of "Everything Chuck Norris is in is Automatically Awesome" simply could not allow it.

Alas, I was mistaken.

You have wounded me, BobWhite. You have wounded me a great deal.

And I can only express my deepest sympathies for the no doubt MILLIONS of other readers who have come across your "story" and clicked on it, only to have their hopes dashed in less than the time it takes to say "failure".

In conclusion: God help this website.

God help us all.

Fistful of Vicodin chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
You really shouldn't post 1-2 liners. You should have waited until you had the first chapter typed before doing anything, instead of just a summary. You get what I mean?