Reviews for Tinsel, Gifts and Two Foot Chains
Sheyrena Wyrsabane chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Seriously, does every single one of your death note stories have a light-and-l-get-their-chain-wrapped-around-the-headboard-scene? Hysterical, most assuredly, but...did you just randomly decide you liked the idea enough to use it multiple times? I love your L-Light interactions, by the way, and the second-to-last chapter of Abyssal Heart was tears-inducing, which was unfortunate because it made reading somewhat difficult. You mentioned something about a story called...Inevitably Yours, Damnit...is that around somewhere?
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
adorable adorable and oh, did i mention?, adorable.
lovova chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Haha, great way to end it _ Very cute!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
*lol* cute! I liked the chain as gift idea _
MiaoShou chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is so sweet - this is how it should have been! XD Sorry my review is, uh, a little late XD
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Total and complete WAFF, good work.

-LadySorrow
Shayrazor chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw. Yay for fluffy cuteness!
Fayzee chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
hahaha! i just realised that when L woke up light in this story it said it was at 3 am...and im reading this fanfic at 3 am...wow now that's just sad...well..a fangirl's gotta do what a fangirl's gotta do..right? cute story though. i love a good lxlight story at 3 am..tehe!
Vashcoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Lol... your cat has the very name I love and want to name one of my kids one day (whenever that is). but your story is funny and sweet. Although it could use a little more flow, it's pretty darn good for twenty minutes!
dancinginbloodiedshoes chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Whenever I type that cursed name, I have to remind myself not to put spaces between the words. No amount of therapy will ever make the propensity for the internet to ignore all grammatical etiquette okay... Any who, you know I had to read this once you told me you had written it. And you knew that once I had read it I would have to review on the SHEER ADORABLENESS OF IT. I love the aluding to Abyssal Heart in the last line, because that's one of my favourite scenes, even though it is difficult to visualize. As for corrections, at the beginning of the story it is pinning, not pining. Other than that, a well deserved congragulations on a Christmas job well done! (do we get the next chapter of Abyssal yet? I reviewed this story... makes puppy dog eyes, then remembers that you can't see her...) Your stories make me a stupid fangirl, I hate you;)
eli chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
aw... such a sweet christmas fic. but i have to commend raito on that kinky gift. *insert fangirl laughter and squeal*
Kumorastar chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I loved it!
Stringlish chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hahaha how cute _
CaseyAnn'sPrecious chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
one word: Cute
kitsune55 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This story is s cute! _. I love the Christmas theme. And it so easily fits with this story. It's adorable!

Loved it!