Reviews for Looking Up
Shaolin and Amakakeru chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That's such a good story. You should add to it, like what someone else or Yahiko still, thinks when Kenshin wakes up in the Aoiya.

You are a very talented author and have the character perspective down perfectly. Keep up the good work!

~Shaolin and Amakakeru
Shaolin 10 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Oh my god! That was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please write more!
Henrika chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Forgot this the first itme. Megumi wasn't actually there when the Kenshin and the others got back from the fight. She showed up three days later. Thought I'd let you know!
Henrika chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Cool stoyr. I like the perspective you took of Yahiko's feelings. Keep writing!
six keys chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Very cute. I really enjoyed this. There aren't really all that many stories out there focusing more on Yahiko's POV of... well, anything... You got a really nice take on that...

Very good work! Keep it up!

Sorry for the short review... I usually write more but I can't really think of anything... *

Guess I'll just say you're a REALLY good writer and you REALLY should write more stuff like this! Great great work!

Jovian Angel
Heiress of Saturn chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Awl! Very touching

~TBH (unincorporated)
Jadeyuy chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! I love Yahiko too. He's funny :)
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
I worship you, Calger-dono! (bows)

The master has done it again! Another story completely perfected! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

! Goody!
OR chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
Nice RK fic, there aren't many fic with Yahiko's POV.
J. Liha chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
KAWAII!
earthfirefly chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
This is really sweet! I wonder why there are so few fanfics that use Yahiko? He really is an interesting character, and you've done a nice job portraying him. Great fun to read, thanks for being so brave and sharing!
Suomi Kyoko chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
Gashnessis... This was very well written... _ It was a wonderful diplay of Yahiko's thoughts... Kinda like an actualy diary, but in more detail... Great job! .~
Kaoru-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
kawaiiiii! very cute, I really liked it! you should write more stories like it! _
Karina Kineshi chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
*applauds* Very good insight, I loved the way Yahiko's feelings were finally concentrated on. It's a very real point of view, and it's just how I expected someone like Yahiko to think about the situation. *laughs* I'll join this Yahiko fanclub if you ever start it, I agree, he hardly gets any stories written about him. That's not fair, because he is also a tormented character. Very well written Calger-san, I'll be loooking forwards to more fics from you _
Gypsy-Chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
I loved it. It was so cute and refreshing too. There are so many "Kaoru thoughts on Kenshin" after his fight with Shishio that one tend to forget about the little guy. Thanks for writing this fic.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »