Reviews for A Change in Monsters
you must be quite a young writer with no idea about the social norm or at least what is a normal psyche of someone who has lost someone close like a sibling or a son. i am surprised about a lot of things in this story like when jacob kisses bella at laser tag and there was no outward reaction from sam or bella about it against jacob.
there is no way in hell alice or any of the
other cullens would be making nice with bella or the wolfpack after
edward is killed. this is completely implausible that they would not be mourning or harbor anger against bella whether it's her fault or not in this situation.
Cebco chapter 1 . 1/17
Going to start reading
Bell 1 chapter 21 . 11/4/2017
Well, this ending was the worst wolf/Bella story I have ever read.

It was going pretty well up until the ending. I want to comment on what I liked about this story, but this ending has really thrown me from those thoughts.

Why wouldn't Bell have wanted Sam with her at the ultrasound? Sure it is mentioned, but didn't add up for me.
Why wouldn't she have wanted Sam there for her during the procedure after she found out what happened? He had been there for her from the beginning. He had, supposedly, helping her and fixing her, but this situation and how she handled her pregnancy doesn't really fit with Sam helping and fixing her.

Ultimately, within this story, she didn't grow; she regressed. This story was full of contradictions... she was getting better with Sam, because of Sam, yet her actions went completely against that.

I love Sam and Bella pairings, but... well, part of what makes Sam and Bella pairings good is the ability to conceive children and her not being changed. Yeah, this ending was extremely disappointing. :(
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Wastepoop. Waist is the mid torso area.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2017
This story makes no sense whatsoever. You jump all over the place and don't give any type of background information. How does Bella already know about the La Push gang and is very friendly with all of them if in the books, she didn't find out until after hanging out with Jacob? You can't just start a story off with everything changed from the original plot without explaining how everything happened up to this point. You could have wrote a backstory for the first chapter and then everything would have made more sense. Plus, how could Bella say she loves Sam in person and then all of a sudden plan to run away with Edward? I'm thinking it's part of the head injury she received when she fell but you didn't try to make anything clear even after Edward died. You should revise this entire story and add more background information and details because it royally sucks the way it is now.
MessyBrownCurls chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
same as bamagal110
bjornenbintu.kamara chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Some parts in your chapter resembles another authors chapter. I don't remember her name.
bamagal110 chapter 6 . 3/10/2016
You are a teenager aren't you, you jump all over the place and give no history, like how does she know they are wolves and how does she have a relationship with all of them. If someone drives their car in the ocean they are not gonna just go home like nothing happened..
andrewpine chapter 13 . 1/8/2016
Does Sam know she was dazzled by the prick? so will there be a war between the pack and the squirrel munchers?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
Cliff hangers are with begging for reviews...so what did fairy boy do dazzle her or is she just that pathetic that she would run back into his arms?
andrewpine chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
Really? let me guess she tripped hit her head and is that better be what is happening or I am done with this story.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 1/8/2016
I hope me guess that quick blur she thought she saw was fairy boy stalking her was what Alice how much bullshit is there going to be once fairy boy shows himself? hopefully Sam will kill him,after he kicks Jake's ass all over the how in hell did Sam's car get out of the ocean and why is it running after being submerged in sea water?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
How in the hell could he not be going crazy with Bella his imprint being around too many things wrong with this i guess when fairy boy shows back up she will be torn between between her wolf and the ass hole that dumped her? then there will be a triangle between Sam ,Jake and fairy boy.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
Why are they back really? what kind of crap is going the start once he finds out she is with a filthy mutt? is Sam going to kick Jake's ass. he needs to go to the council and tell them about what Jake is doing with another wolves imprint.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
Also it is hopped not hoped...Doe not Jake know or care that Sam can kill him if he doesn't leave her goody now the leeches are back does that mean fairy boy also? let me guess they came back since Alice could not see her because she is with the pack? Sam is going to go nuts when he finds out that she ran off.