Reviews for It's a Wonderful Derekus
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Nicely done. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Nicely done!

I like how you had some of Derek's lines to Casey come out of Max's mouth, it's kind of like him seeing how those words affect Casey.

I love how you had them hanging out and what Derek told his 'Aunt Madge': "No matter how similar she is... she's not my Casey. I miss the old Casey..."

Great holiday story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh, I had a gut feeling when 'New Casey' mentioned that she had a stepbrother that it was him!

I like that Derek wants to spend time with 'New Casey'.

Those were very harsh words Derek said to 'real Casey'
wprincessannw chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
ah so cute! you packed alot in but it didnt feel over done or rushed. just an fyi - you don't have this story listed as completed, I only found it because another one of ur stories is on my favorite list and I was looking at ur stories.
ellie141516 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
this is like soo cool! cliffhanger or what? can't wait to read the next chapter! hope to read it soon!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
This was absolutely adorable and simply perfect. I loved it and I can't wait to hear more from you about Dasey!
I'mJustWeird chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
so cute!
Silverian Rose chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
that was such an awesome story, totally loved the new take on christmas carol... very awesome!
agroxneko chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
OH! I don't care how OOC Derek was, it was still so cute!

I LOVE DEREK
princetongirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
loved it update soon
StoryTagger chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
Great story! Definitely a great story! Also you did very good at keeping Derek in character, and personally I don't think a character is OOC if events in the story occur that change them.
theworldastage chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Hey! I found out about this fic on LJ. I have to say, you did a fantastic job!

I like how the focus was on Derek, but you incorporated everyone else at the right time. Your writing flowed well - it was never awkward or boring.

Hope to see more of your stuff in the future _
handcuffs chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Great job with the plot of this fic, I liked it a lot! I always enjoy reading complete and total AUs where nothing like that would ever happen in real life because I find them nicely refreshing with all the other Dasy fics out there (not that I don't love those as well!) Anyway, AU Casey and Derek were adorable! And I enjoyed Max's evil-ness, even if the extent of it was a bit OoC for the story. (Yay for Derek for standing up to him!) Very nice job with the fic.

Oh, and I agree - AVDC definitely needed a rewrite! I like yours, even if it could never happen on the show. :P
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Aw! Cliche though it might be, it didn't take away from how fantastic a read it was! LOVED IT!

~Chica~
argentenipinkini chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
aww, yeah. :]

that was sweet. hehe

hope you had a nice day!