Reviews for Summertime
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I like how this feels so natural. Like a fragment of memory. A glimpse of Spashley. Loving every one-shots you've written for them. Thank you.
imaferrari chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
So typically Ashley! Enjoyed your story!
Conscious chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I liked it. Very cute. Very Ashley in nature. I like that.
vingklippt chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
This makes me wish it was summer, even though it wasn't summer just yet, in the story. 5 degrees celcius weather is not fun. Not fun at all.

So.. do I really have to tell you that you're awesome, again? Yes? Okay, okay.. You're awesome! Really.
FeelFlows chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
You painted a lovely picture in my head. I liked the mention of Christie Front Drive. *sigh* the 90's...
Kestrial chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I really enjoyed this one shot. Like really, really. Thank you!
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw...now I really feel sucky about my Palex up there on my best gifts list.

Anyway I liked this. I enjoyed all of Ashley's gripping, oddly enough the gripping about the sweat was my favorite because truly I hate sweat that's there without a I hate to be hot...which explains why I am content to spend my life in the Northeast.

Anyway...I am fast losing focus here (blame it on lack of sleep). I liked . I want to say more but I just don't have the time since I'm at work. I'll probably gush more when you get my Palex fic.
slickchick84 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I loved it! Also it's summer here in South Africa, so I was sitting in my room reading it while doing some icky swetting of my own. I could sympathise with Ashley:)

Anyway, I like that stupid Third Eye Blind song! I've actually got pretty bad taste in music, so I always enjoy reading fics that gives me names of decent songs or bands and stuff, so I might go google Christie Front Drive.

And when are we getting more TrAshley? You haven't posted that for ages! I need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Absolutely perfect. I loved it.

]]