Reviews for En Garde
Andi Horton chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Ooh, meta within meta. And it's not even my birthday!

Heehee I love the self-aware self-inserts. The one self-insert I was brave (or mad) enough to do had us somewhat self-aware but not to the point where we acknowledged ourselves as authors. This is fun!
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Okay, I have to applaud any self-insert that manages to incorporate just the right tinge of self-deprecation that all self-inserts must, by rights, possess ;)

Also . . . huh. My sister is an engineer too, which strikes me as just odd, though I am sure many female engineers out there have sisters who would say "my sister is an engineer too, what is odd about that?" to which I could only say "nothing . . ."

Though to be fair Claire is still studying, and will not be a fully-fledged Engineer until she gets her degree (and her pinky ring) two years from now. But STILL.

I will take my rambling self away to your next chapter, now.
Elspeth.Davidson chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Okay, you asked for it. Having fun with deus ex machina :D Next chapter up in Riposte as Chapter Four: Game
Elspeth.Davidson chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
finally, after a year and a half, I have time to write a response:

It is now summer so you officially have no reason not to reply.
violamom chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Too...darn...FUNNY! Oh dear, from the title on, this is priceless. How lovely to have sisters who are also authors, obviously both extremely intelligent and talented. How proud your parents must be! (Give them my compliments, please!) Keep this one's already great. God bless you both. -Violamom