Reviews for Christmas Special: Of Orphans and Christmas
Angieangel chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Nooooooooo! Don't leave me like like this!do continue!
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Awwwww
patattack chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
cute fluffy fluff!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
you should make a sequel! its amazing!
GreenRock chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was a very lovely Christmas piece that you wrote.

The three elements that worked wonders for this piece were: the humourous pieces that you included all throughout the story, the Christmas-y elements and the young kids love for the holiday event and the subtle way you made the story link in with the romantic theme. I think it was too predictable to have BB and Rae end up making out at the very end. Instead, by having the romance come into the story in such a gentle manner worked very well with the events of the story.

Brilliant piece . . . and Merry Christmas to you.
logandh1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
im guessing this isnt finished? please continue the story, id like to know what happens next
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
loved it tnx for writin'it!
Tsunei chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw! BBRae christmas Caroling with adorable orphan kids!How sweet!
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
awlolawlol
angel5411313 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I liked it but it felt sorta incomplete I think you should add an extra chapter or something but in general it was so cute and sweet
nekoken chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Aw.. Beast boys so sweet with the kids, Kind of wished there was a second chapter to this one though. Good work and keep writing
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Very cute. Nice work.

IGAF-kun
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
aw that is so darn cute its jus great. Thatz a great way 2 spread some Christmas cheer :D it made me smile.
Azarathian Angel chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
You never cease to amaze us with your writing, huh? Well, even though there's no snow where I live, I think this put me in the Christmas spirit anyway. Awsome!
BoxofChocolates chapter 1 . 12/25/2007