Reviews for Fairytales Unlimited
RabbitArchangel chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
Sora's awesome! I'm glad she's not just the typical damsel in distress. Haha. I love how you portray everyone, in character, and funny~
The Two-One-Five chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Another great chapter with plenty of laughs as always. I must also say, very in character, especially with Mimi. I think this is one of the first times that I feel sorry for him...well...not really. He still has it far to good
Khajmer chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
I am absolutely loving this. I don't know why I didn't set this to Story Alert before. And why do I get the feeling you're going to go Taito with this?
hexgurl001 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
what the pairing of this story? is it taiora and mimato or a tai sora triangle? i don't like triangles very much.
The Two-One-Five chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
Ha, Taichi and Yamato are slow, I laughed the first time she said ride. And I don't think that the small sexual context is that bad seeing as it's there for laughing reasons.
Serenity984 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Cute story. I love how you have Yamato as reason and Taichi as charge and attack. I hope to read more.
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Not a big fan of KenKari or Jyora but this story is bound to be great. I'm also glad that Sora is doing what she's doing because I do not see her as the damsel in distress.
Khajmer chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Awesomesauce! Two backseat ships (KenxHikari and JyouxSora) plus some good Taito undertones and a clueless Daisuke and Takeru, who, if my astonishingly accurate plot predicting is correct, are most likely going to fall for Hikari and turn into oafs make for a sweet deal. *checks Story Alert and goes to get pie*