Reviews for A Present for Amaterasu
XionAmmy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
*squeals ridiculously* so cute!
Deltathewolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Another story, and another faveorite.

Indeed, for someone that dosn't write fluff, this is very fluffy.

-Delta-
godofmadness43 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
aww, that's so sweet, wonder if Ammy will ever be in human form, still good one-shot, was this set during Antithesis?
Avarenda chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
aw that was so cute.
Eye of Fire chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Nice story, WoT. Hope to see more from you in the future! _
pureheart-darksoul chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wolf of the Twilight, for someone that says they can't write fluff, you did a fine job.

From a fan,

Dark Soul
Muse Scroll chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Cute! XD Yay for fluff! XP Okay, I admit it - I've had too much sugar. :P

Issun made Shinryu blush! And, that in turn, made me laugh! Yay! XD Anyway, seriously, maybe you should put this in the Antithesis' main plot. It would add a little more comedy and more romance, which Toyotama seems to have already spotted (chapter 5).
C.J.Robbins chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Aw, that's so sweet of Shin'. Nice job.
TheGiver chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
A very simple, yet very strong one shot, Wolf! Your eye for detail really set the scene for a Kamiki Christmas! Just as a story about Christmas should be, this is heartwarming, sweet, and simple.

This is definitely good for a cold winter night, or whenever I need a quick pick-me-up! A very good job. I look forward to whatever else you can come up with! ]
Meeoh-My chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
OH SO CUTE! I'm squealing on the inside right now, but not on the outside, cuz my Mom would kill me if I did. Well, I've gotta get ready for Christmas tomorrow! Happy Holidays, and thanks for the cute story!