Reviews for Sonic Phantom Part 1
Sketchy-Kat chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
I Love It! Can't wait for more! (if there will be more?)
Fullmetal-Vampire chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Nice cross over
Cmpteraddict chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Cool. Please continue
deactivatedaccount0987656789 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Really good, love the story! 1 request, MORE CHAPTERS AND METAL SONIC!
Kindra Mckleen chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
I really like your story! Eventhough I'm not used to this type of set up, I'm really enjoying how you pulled it off. I can't wait to read your next chapter!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
this is not to bad good work_
Aslook chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! (sorry I drank a LOT of coke so i'm a bit hyperactive!)
I dont want to grow up chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Wow, I'd forgotten I was reading a fanfiction when that ended. Truly a masterpiece worthy of Netraptor, if she did this kind of thing.

Glad to see this is going. This is so good and I was starting to lose hope.
I dont want to grow up chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Had to fave this so when you continued it I could find it easy.

Thanks for telling me about what you're going to do and in what order. That other story of yours looks long, but the long ones (like NetRaptors) are always the best.

You know, I never here people say god bless you anymore. You just made me like you three times more.

God bless you as well.
Code RYBRRBBRYB chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
sounds hard to make a sonic/danny phantom crossover, but you did it! and good too!
alteris chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I was noticing something about Eggman's bio. His original name was Dr. Ivo Robotnik. He was a highlander that overthrew King Acorn, a Mobian, during the Mobian-Highlander war approximately ten years before the first Sonic game. When Sonic Adventure came out for the Dreamcast, his name was changed to Dr. Eggman. As for the Danny Phantom part, spot on. In case you hadn't realized this yet, I'm a fan of both series.