Reviews for An Unexamined Life
DJArla chapter 3 . 6/11
Very thought provoking story. Thanks for sharing
CassiopeiaB chapter 3 . 11/20/2020
Luckily most of my co-workers are in Home Office. I wouldn't know how to explain why I come out of the lunch break crying...
bethb1973 chapter 3 . 6/30/2020
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 3 . 7/28/2019
Great story, thank you
Dimac99 chapter 3 . 7/25/2019
Loved this. A nice mix of obvious and some slightly less obvious differences between the worlds
malenef2300 chapter 3 . 6/18/2019
Omg this is so well written. And so heart breaking, had me tearing up on the train
QuinnzelRose chapter 3 . 4/24/2017
A beautifully written adaptation of "It's a Wonderful Life" and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! It was an emotional roller coaster, and you did a wonderful job at capturing the characters. A collaboration!
asma4life chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Magical in every sense of the word. I love your portrayal of every character in this fic.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
such a great story..the detail was awesome..!
Kat chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Great Story. It was so well thought out! Congrats!
Rosajean chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Aww! Great story! Well done!
Rebakah chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Thought provoking with a cute side. Your consequences were very well thought out and followed logically even if some were a little extreme. i enjoyed.
Dherea chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I enjoyed the retelling of the Christmas story. What a tragic end the Wizarding World would have had without Snape. It is a great concept for each of the main characters. Would love to see the same thing with Hermione, Ron and Neville. Good job!
awu chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Hi,

I got the link for this story from ( post/16608736592/recommended-snape-granger-fanfiction). I love that this story was only 3 chapters and still managed to encompasses all the other Harry Potter character as well. Very well though out and written. I can't believe you only have 61 reviews. If it's not already on there you should post it over at ashwinder, I'm sure all the other SSHG shippers will love it. I have added it to my favourites. Well done! Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
librarywitch chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
OMG! I found this on another author's favorite list and I can see why. I loved the use of "It's a wonderful life" storyline. Well done and the perfect length. It will take a placed of pride on my favorites list too!