Reviews for Warrior of Hope: Renewal
potter phoenix 1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
really good if you are heading in the same direction as the first warrior of hope i should be a good story so hopeyou update soon
Cyde chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
So is this going to be one of those rare fics which manages to actually die twice, or are you going to update it?
Grounders10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Interesting. whatever you do don't let this die, I, and others, want to see where your headed with this.

~Grounders10
Celestial Indigo chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Yes, this version is better to read (i.e. no double spacing), and has a nice feel to it.

The only problem I see so far is Nodoka. How does Ranma know about her? In the canon, she doesn't even know mommy's alive until late in the series.

Keep writing this version and try to correct the old.
Sdarian chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
What happened to Warrior of Hope: Old? The story title is still there, and so is the first chapter, but there is nothing inside the rest of the chapters, even though it goes up to chapter 7.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Good start! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
please contiue
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
WB!

Genma's letter is interesting. I wonder where the fault lies when he says those things.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
GREAT START! Looking for the next chapter.

Marry Christmas
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hm very interesting so far _
iceland chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
it is a good story and wonder what ranma will do with his or her life without his father now.
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Excellent start.
ranger5 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Great to see you working on this one again. I loved the original and the re-werite is even better.

I agree it does have more depth ... and the foreshadowing as to the curse was nicely done.