Reviews for In Another Life: The Legend's Beginning . . .
Tara chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
I read this years ago...and have been waiting and waiting for you to update...is this story a lost cause? I hope not. You have a really good theme here...please don't give up!
whitney5678 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
you haven't updated in ages when will you continue? I love this fic
oztan chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Just when it starting getting really good. You stop!

Please update this.
Jelp chapter 9 . 7/2/2005
I started reading this fic years ago, and I believe I e-mailed you about it as well. Do you think that you will ever finish it? I just checked on your webpage and found that you do have chapters and even Epilogue titles picked out. Do you think you will actually update this story? Jelp
j chapter 9 . 5/31/2002
When are you going to update? The story has picked up nicely and I do want to read more.
A. Lee chapter 9 . 3/21/2002
First of all, I love this story ... I just love it.

Second of all, I knew from the beginning that Rill was Beryl, did you know that? At least, she better be.

Third of all, is the mystery girl ... Sailor Pluto?

Fourth of all, if you don't quickly update this story, i will be mad! Update, please.
TaTa chapter 9 . 2/16/2002
Wai! I didn't know you had this story on ! I've read it only at ASMR! Anyways, I saw that there's very little reviews so I decided to add something here! Hmm, what to say! Well, I want you to hurry up and finish Golden Beginning so you can work on The Legend's Beginnings! Yeah! I love your stories, keep writing!
Flame Stardattir chapter 9 . 9/23/2001
Wow! I totally love this story and I can not wait for the next episode! Keep up the good work!
Flame Stardattir chapter 2 . 9/23/2001
AWESOME! I can't wait to read the next chapters! Great story!
La chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Good, good.
VO1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
update this one! i've been waiting forever!