Reviews for Blood of the Innocent
hello.yuri chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
Oh in this one they have to drink the vampire's blood to become a vampire
hello.yuri chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
I really like your story!
hello.yuri chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Oh my is Koushiro gonna be a vampire? At least the crucifix thing is true saved Koushiro's life.
hello.yuri chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Yup it is spooky.

The only thing would be if Mr. Ishida was referred to as Mr. Ishida or by his name Hiroaki
hello.yuri chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This storys good! Its exciting and creepy.
hello.yuri chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Nah I expect him to be like that. Tai abd Matt are both melodramatic and have to punch each other to snap out of it.
hello.yuri chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
No Matt! He's a vampire now huh D: oh no
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
New reader.

Love how detailed your writing is.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
i love this story XD you made it XD and the ending is not bad! Taiora 4ever!
Digifan23 chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
well so far so good I like
Digifan1 chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
How could you hurt poor Izzy. Oh, and i forgot about Matt. Him too. How could you? You could kidnap Sora for all i care. She's not one of my favorite people. But don't hurt her either! You're mean.
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
WHAT! Over active imaginations! Do those people whatch the news 'cause just like two or three days ago there where various vampire atacks and they think...! UGH! Oh well, that's their problem and I liked the ending! Maybe you should do a sequel or something! Best of luck!

Siy Rowling?
byakuhana chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
ah! i hav goosebumps! o its so so so so so good! and so well written! ;) digimon vampires some darn good readin! im glad tht u decided 2 post all of it! cant wait 2 finish it! D
Marie Darkholme chapter 12 . 12/26/2004
wow, wow, wow, wow. I'm stunished. This was a great story. The first that I've read about vampires in digimon, but still it was great.
Sakura123 chapter 12 . 8/13/2003
I didn't see anything wrong with the ending, not to be nice, or anything, But! Not to be mean that is hahahahaha...Oi *Sweatdrops* I'm confusin' myself. Good story! I loved it!