Reviews for Little Secrets Deleted Scene: 'Thursday Night'
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story. It was hot and romantic.
reeven chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
WOW, I LOVE THIS STORY

CONGRATULATIONS, VERY GOOD WORK LIKE ALWAYS
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very sexy love scene! Loved it :)
dotsie23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I have to say that was very erotic indeed!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*Snickers* Lovely.
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
hot damn some good stuff going on.
Jess chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was, um, hot to say the least.
Trekkie6 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
{Sometimes a look or a gesture was all it took to make both of them tumble into bed – or onto the sofa, or on one memorable occasion, the dining room table.} Well if that last one doesn’t make you wanna take your shirt off and swing it around and around…

{Kal-El stepped into the spray and pulled the shower curtain shut, closing his eyes as the hot water sluiced over his skin.} There I go wanting that bath again.

{He was perfect – every muscle defined, the play of them almost hypnotic even while he was doing something as ordinary as rinsing his hair.} *jealous sigh*

{Showering with a friend is supposed to be good for the environment.”} *chuckle* Good argument, that.

{They kissed slowly and lovingly, Kal-El rubbing her back and helping to rinse off the feathers that still stuck to her skin.} Aw…

{“You still owe me a pillow,”} Never gonna let that go til you get one, are you?

{“You surprised me, sneaking in here,” Kal-El whispered, his hands sliding further down to catch the backs of her thighs and lift her up. “Now it’s my turn to surprise you.”} Hey now!

{With a kiss on her cheek and a whispered, “Gotta fly,” he was gone.} Bastard. Not him, the timing.

{Here you’ve had great sex with the man twice in an hour – twice – and you’re moping because he had to go rescue someone.} *waps her*

{having stopped to change out of the super-suit and into the bathrobe he’d been wearing when duty called.} Wow. Just totally pictured him wearing Dad’s bathrobe. UNGOOD.

{he reached out and traced the light’s path over her slender ankle, a slight shadow here, then the lamplight continued down to her toes} That’s so beautiful! It’s almost like poetry. *wipes eyes*

{Invariably, though, watching wasn’t enough.} lol It never is with him.

{“Then take me.”} Dayum.

{all those times you wandered around a shared hotel room in nothing more than a nightgown … this is payback for that, Lois.”} Can’t help but giggle at that.

{For a few moments he subsumed his rising passion by exploring the range of Lois’ voice, taking shameless advantage of her desire.} lol He’s so mean.

{“I shredded the damn mattress? You gotta be kidding…”} ROFL I hate her sometimes.

{You are the most expensive distraction I’ve ever had.”} LOL

Barb had better love this, lol.