Reviews for Pretend
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Owgawd. The emotions...
kitty materia princess chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
As for someone who wasn't able to thoroughly finish Kingdom Hearts (only started but never finished); I find these crossovers mind boggling (and intriguing). I love this so much, I cried. It's a sad sad story but it really makes sense. It made me think (a lot). And also, I could see you have a really great writing style. You made this sound so deep and serious but not OOC. Thanks for this Kudos!
ijustwannasay chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
... ;_;
Vut can I say!?
*sniff*
ijustwannasay chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
This! You! You! I!
*stands up applauds and whoops*
When Squall and Yuffie realise they don't know each other. Superb writing. It was so subtle, but it was enough to almost feel that discomfort and frustration and suddenly they can't be sure of anything. Waaaaa, what a tale. It's so sad though! Ha, everyone was so happy in KH. This tale almost makes me hate the game for tearing these characters from their worlds and separating them from friends. All the Disney worlds kept their friends. *sadface*

Random, but I can't tell you how bad I was holding on to the impossible hope that Zack was going to make an appearance in KH2. Ha.
ijustwannasay chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Captivating!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
That...was so good. There...I don't know where to go with this. That was a lovely interpretation. I love the internal struggle Yuffie had with herself. This was GREAT. Lovely job.
Moogle Princess chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I accidentally stumbled on the Genesis Awards last night and I am so glad I did. I never much enjoyed Kingdom Hearts because the jumbled final fantasy characters killed me. No explaination, some of them were just there and together. This story makes me want to go back and play that game again. Very well written!
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow...this is my third time or so reading this fanfic and every time I read it I still .I love how she remembers everything little by little and how desperate she doesn't want to forget them. the part where Yuffie finally feels vincents hand just broke me and then there kiss! Ohmygosh! Ur amazing! I just loved the ending where she just runs and runs and finally Stops to breath and feels that sense of relief and she just knows that somehow everything will fall into place. Ohmygawd I'm tearing up just thinking about the story lol. 3
Erilin-chan chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Oh my god, a masterpiece! Absolutely loved it! So good yet so heartbreakingly sad! I loved the idea about the planet and how it took away their previous memories to spite them. Loved it all!
Erilin-chan chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Man this is so good! So well written, giddy with excitement!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I haven't played KH but love the idea! How you've mixed in both stories is great!
IceLilyLaura chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
This was amazing. You are really awesome at writing. I loved it. Honestly, I don't know how to describe it because IT WAS SO AMAZING! :D
xDawnie chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Wow, this is an epic story. Congratulations on your Genesis award, I really think that you deserve it :D This is very beautiful and captivating. The moment I got on today, I started to read the last chapter... -addicted-

Very nice!

I have an account, by the way, but I just can't be bothered to log in...

- Dawn
Kashira1786 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
God, by the end of this story I was literally sobbing.

I loved Sephiroth's "I would rather like having someone not hate me,". That was the final piece that made me start openly crying.
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
For some reason this line (Or hairclips, that were used by a Red that was more orange) made my throat close up and brought tears to my eyes. Maybe because Red XIII is my favorite character.