Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Cat 2 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
excellent story. very funny. please keep it up
Amokitty chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
*pumps fist in the air* Yes! THIS is exactly what we need to see in Uncanny!

Having the four of them together in Russia is an absolute guarantee of fun times ahead. The 'consequences' of the Angelina pic gave me a good laugh.

The interaction between Kitty and Stevie, and with Peter, Logan, and Kurt is written with dead-on accuracy. It was sensitive and funny, and that's what the X-titles so desperately need right now.

Looking forward to Peter letting Kitty have it for not letting him be there to help in her recovery! But honestly, I'm just glad to see them together and happy again - they have so much time to make up. Thank you Kirayoshi, for giving us a better ending than the one we're forced to endure next month.

I can hardly wait to see your take on Kitty and Peter's future. :)
Madripoor Rose chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Nice detail on PT exercises, and I loved the rewrite on Uncanny events. Great chapter, talk ta ya at chat!
Author376 chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Oh thank you so much for this!

I really needed some good Kiotr fiction after the last Uncanny mess up by Marvel. I'm so tired of the angst, those two just need to get together and have babies. Thanks to writers like yourself we can see our two favorite mutants actually having a bit of fun.

Oh, not only is the idea of Kitty's cumulative injury brilliant, the interweaving of the toxins, female hormones, and breakworld's biology to create Kitty's injury is amazingly thought out and original, but it present the perfect reason why Kitty and Piotr would have been seperated.

I loved Kurt's little Angelina naughtiness. It is just the sort of thing that our favorite fuzzy elf would engage in. I can just see Colossus chasing him around Lake Baikal now...and it is making me grin shamelessly!

Thanks for the boost!

Great Story,

Author376
Starsinger chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Oh, I love it. Don't think Logan and Kurt are going to live Angelina down! Keep it up please!
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
heh, lovely story. The bickering about who played a better Santa Claus was a wonderful touch.
Starsinger chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Please don't pull a Joss Whedon on us and make us wait three years for the next one! Love it!