Reviews for Take The Peanut From My Hand
achillies-eel chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
Hmm, quite wonderful. It's nice to know the background story. I enjoyed this time as much as I did the first time I read it, if not more, now that I know the whole story. :D

Hope to keep seeing more from you!
Wild Irish Rose31 chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
i want more this story is addicting! please update soon!
Reagan chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Poor Rich, gotta be shot to prove it. That must hurt like no other. Now watching Gibbs try to assimilate this info is going to be fun. Also what are they going to tell McGee? He knows way too much not to be told something. Another great chapter. Thanks and please keep the udates coming as fast as possible.
Shannon K chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Well, hot damn. It's about time Gibbs found out and I love how you did it. Shooting him in the leg and Ritchie's reaction were funny. I would love to see how Gibbs handles this new information and what he does with it, soon. Please? Don't make us wait so long again...

Cheers!
NikkiandNestle chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
You know what would make a cool story. Instead of Duncan taken Richie in story about him living with Connor would be good. And its something I don't think anyone else has written a story on!
kirallie chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
At least Gibbs isn't dragging Richie off anymore. How will he take the info they're giving him?
NikkiandNestle chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Amazing story. I love it!
hoellenwauwau chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Well, you know, there would have been an easier way to convince Gibbs of Richie's immortality (knife and all), but this was much more fun! And I really didn't think Gibbs would "kill" him, that would have been way out of character, so I'm glad you let him shoot Rich in the leg (ouch). Now I'm looking forward to see what Gibbs is going to do about all this. And Tony and McGee are still out of the loop!

Great job! (Oh, how did Mrs Mallard know Richies real name?)
dnachemlia chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
HA! I like that title even better than "The Blaine Supremacy" :D

Poor Gibbs, he really doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.
hoellenwauwau chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
You do this on purpose, right? Just stop, when it's getting really good! Can't wait to see, what Richie'll tell Gibbs! Please continue soon! :)
Reagan chapter 16 . 11/4/2008
You get to the good part and then stop. Darn you. That wouldn't be so bad if you didn't wait forever between chapters. Come on don't leave us hanging here. I wanna know what Rich is going to tell Gibbs and how he'll react. Please post the next part soon. I can't wait.
dnachemlia chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
So is the next chapter going to be "The Blaine Supremacy"? ;)

I've missed this story. It's quite good. Can't wait to see what they tell Gibbs.
Ewa Snow chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
Oh, very nice. I always love a pissed off Gibbs.
kirallie chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
Poor Richie! He almost made it. What will they tell Gibbs?
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 9/9/2008