Reviews for Take The Peanut From My Hand
Shannon K chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Well, hot damn. It's about time Gibbs found out and I love how you did it. Shooting him in the leg and Ritchie's reaction were funny. I would love to see how Gibbs handles this new information and what he does with it, soon. Please? Don't make us wait so long again...

Cheers!
NikkiandNestle chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
You know what would make a cool story. Instead of Duncan taken Richie in story about him living with Connor would be good. And its something I don't think anyone else has written a story on!
kirallie chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
At least Gibbs isn't dragging Richie off anymore. How will he take the info they're giving him?
NikkiandNestle chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Amazing story. I love it!
hoellenwauwau chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
Well, you know, there would have been an easier way to convince Gibbs of Richie's immortality (knife and all), but this was much more fun! And I really didn't think Gibbs would "kill" him, that would have been way out of character, so I'm glad you let him shoot Rich in the leg (ouch). Now I'm looking forward to see what Gibbs is going to do about all this. And Tony and McGee are still out of the loop!

Great job! (Oh, how did Mrs Mallard know Richies real name?)
dnachemlia chapter 17 . 11/10/2008
HA! I like that title even better than "The Blaine Supremacy" :D

Poor Gibbs, he really doesn't know what he's gotten himself into.
hoellenwauwau chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
You do this on purpose, right? Just stop, when it's getting really good! Can't wait to see, what Richie'll tell Gibbs! Please continue soon! :)
Reagan chapter 16 . 11/4/2008
You get to the good part and then stop. Darn you. That wouldn't be so bad if you didn't wait forever between chapters. Come on don't leave us hanging here. I wanna know what Rich is going to tell Gibbs and how he'll react. Please post the next part soon. I can't wait.
dnachemlia chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
So is the next chapter going to be "The Blaine Supremacy"? ;)

I've missed this story. It's quite good. Can't wait to see what they tell Gibbs.
Ewa Snow chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
Oh, very nice. I always love a pissed off Gibbs.
kirallie chapter 16 . 11/3/2008
Poor Richie! He almost made it. What will they tell Gibbs?
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
OOh I like this!
Barranca chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
Methos triggers a witch hunt and then disappears, typical ;) I guess it was an unlucky string of coincidences that resulted in McGee discovering records of that motorcycle accident, but now Richie either has to take off or be very inventive to escape discovery. And I don't think he'll be capable of just leaving.
hoellenwauwau chapter 15 . 8/21/2008
Oh-oh. This doesn't look too good for Richie! ;) Hope you continue soon! :)
Reagan chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
The only problem with leaving is I can't imagine Gibbs will just let it go. Also just because you leave DC doesn't mean Rich has to crawl back to Mac. Just pick another name and school and do it all over again. Hopefully you two won't let it get that far. I really, really want to see Rich and Gibbs work something out. It would be a hoot.

I'm glad you two haven't abandoned this. I hope that I won't have to wait so long between chapters again though (hint, hint).
103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »