Reviews for Take The Peanut From My Hand
Barranca chapter 15 . 9/4/2008
Methos triggers a witch hunt and then disappears, typical ;) I guess it was an unlucky string of coincidences that resulted in McGee discovering records of that motorcycle accident, but now Richie either has to take off or be very inventive to escape discovery. And I don't think he'll be capable of just leaving.
hoellenwauwau chapter 15 . 8/21/2008
Oh-oh. This doesn't look too good for Richie! ;) Hope you continue soon! :)
Reagan chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
The only problem with leaving is I can't imagine Gibbs will just let it go. Also just because you leave DC doesn't mean Rich has to crawl back to Mac. Just pick another name and school and do it all over again. Hopefully you two won't let it get that far. I really, really want to see Rich and Gibbs work something out. It would be a hoot.

I'm glad you two haven't abandoned this. I hope that I won't have to wait so long between chapters again though (hint, hint).
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 8/18/2008
He might keep his identity secret. After all Gibbs has no love for the idea of testing like that. As long as Richie poses no threat to the US Government he might be ok with it.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
Hee hee Told you! Good stuff! This is a great story! I am waiting for the rest of it!
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
Well actually with the right computer background you could construct a background that would with stand a Federal check. Love it! Great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Oops! Gibbs' curiosity is aroused! All is lost!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/18/2008
Wow! What a rush and yes what a waste. Unfortunately there are folks like both kinds in this world.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Love the idea! I told you Abby may sound like a squirrelly slightly off babe but she has got it all!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Richie should know better! Never get out of shape! You would think he would have got the message when he slipped that first night! Ack!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Abby is actually taking it seriously, she like a lot of very intelligent people tends to multi-task on several different levels. With her interests and personality it makes her look ditsy.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
Lol! I love it! Actually it could probably be stylized a bit including color as long as the basic design remains the same.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Hee hee Abby is so smart! Yes, Tony is a bit prejudiced against those he considers geeks. Great chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Excellent! I love the way you brought the knowledge out of who had seen Ritchie at the fight. This is a truly entertaining story! I am having a good time reading it!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I'll bet it does work! Hee hee. Good stuff! Well done! Loving it!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »