Reviews for Take The Peanut From My Hand
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
That is so Abby! Wonderful characterization! Woot! I'm not sure Richie would have been to quick with the truth but with her musings and acceptance I can see where he would have felt comfortable with it.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
Well done! Interesting tie-in. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Actually that is excellent advice. Ritchie needs to become independent, to leave the nest so to speak. Wonderful beginning. I like it!
kirallie chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
So Richie's going to run? That's sad. Could Ducky get Gibbs to drop it?
miarath chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Oh, I love this. It's kind of funny how things fell together.

So, Richie's going to get two watchers, eh?
miarath chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
A lovely and humourous first chapter. Love Richie's conversation with Methos. LOl little grasshopper... Keep going!
kirallie chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
Poor Richie! Hope his id holds up
hoellenwauwau chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
Haha, that encounter was fun! Gibbs loosing his touch... :D Not really. Can't wait to see what they found out! Hope you continue soon. Great fic! :)
Reagan chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
Rich needs Abby to go shore up his background. Also I'm really enjoying it. Don't know what happened that I've missed this much but I'm on board now. Y'all keep writing, I can't wait to see how Gibbs handles the truth about Rich.

Almost makes me want to write story about Rich running into JAG's Sarah MacKenzie and her becoming immortal with all the problems that would entail in her life.
kirallie chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Good work! So is Tony suspicious?
dinawen chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Lovely Chapter
Shannon K chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Definately a good chapter!

Cheers!
Ewa Snow chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Dr. Clifford nakie *drool* Um...yeah, anyway, loved the banter between Methos and Richie! The discreet and car crash bit rocked. And Gibbs' suspicion? I can't wait to see that play out!
Zephyrfox chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Yay, a new chapter! With Methos! (Zephyr does the happy dance) So, can the Old Man stick around a bit? It could be fun.
kirallie chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
So how did Adam get torched? Will Gibbs find out the truth? Thanks for the update!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »