Reviews for Take The Peanut From My Hand
kirallie chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
So Richie's going to run? That's sad. Could Ducky get Gibbs to drop it?
miarath chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Oh, I love this. It's kind of funny how things fell together.

So, Richie's going to get two watchers, eh?
miarath chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
A lovely and humourous first chapter. Love Richie's conversation with Methos. LOl little grasshopper... Keep going!
kirallie chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
Poor Richie! Hope his id holds up
hoellenwauwau chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
Haha, that encounter was fun! Gibbs loosing his touch... :D Not really. Can't wait to see what they found out! Hope you continue soon. Great fic! :)
Reagan chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
Rich needs Abby to go shore up his background. Also I'm really enjoying it. Don't know what happened that I've missed this much but I'm on board now. Y'all keep writing, I can't wait to see how Gibbs handles the truth about Rich.

Almost makes me want to write story about Rich running into JAG's Sarah MacKenzie and her becoming immortal with all the problems that would entail in her life.
kirallie chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Good work! So is Tony suspicious?
dinawen chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Lovely Chapter
Shannon K chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Definately a good chapter!

Cheers!
Ewa Snow chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Dr. Clifford nakie *drool* Um...yeah, anyway, loved the banter between Methos and Richie! The discreet and car crash bit rocked. And Gibbs' suspicion? I can't wait to see that play out!
Zephyrfox chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Yay, a new chapter! With Methos! (Zephyr does the happy dance) So, can the Old Man stick around a bit? It could be fun.
kirallie chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
So how did Adam get torched? Will Gibbs find out the truth? Thanks for the update!
Shannon K chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
Cool chapter per usual, only thing is as far as I know even identical twins don't have identical fingerprints.

Cheers!
dinawen chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
nice chapter.. can't wait 4 the next 1
dnachemlia chapter 12 . 6/4/2008
Hee. Methos meets Ducky. I bet they could tell each other some interesting stories.

One little nitpick: Identical twins don't have identical fingerprints (DNA, yes, but not fingerprints, which aren't determined by DNA).
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »