Reviews for Take The Peanut From My Hand
Shannon K chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Yes! A continuation and a crossover...oh the possibilities. Hope to see a new chapter again soon.

Cheers!
Kitty2228 chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
It should be interesting to see how Richie handles living with Ducky. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Kitty2228 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
That was very humorous. It would work as a stand alone, but I'm very happy to see there's another chapter.
MarbleGlove chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
Excellent. I had thought the first part was a fun little one-shot but I am ecstatic to see you continuing the story. And bringing in NCIS is very interesting. Please keep writing and update soon.
disagd1 chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Richie at NCIS? Awesome - why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Can't wait to see where you go with this. Oh, and I love the "Ducky as a watcher" idea.
Ewa Snow chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Awesome!
L Moonshade chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
I wasn't expecting another chapter, but I'm glad to see it. It's a good one, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Zephyrfox chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
This is so sweet! I love Ducky and NCIS. I can just see Richie butting heads with DiNozzo. And Methos baiting Gibbs would be perfect! Oh, I'm picturing our intrepid heroes investigating headless bodies, and Richie and Ducky having to cover it all up...
DixieH chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Well written, and funny. A good read.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh lovely. I like your serious but light-hearted take on Methos. And the description of Mac as having a rather boring middle-aged existence is as funny as it is spot on right. Keep writing.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This was fun. Thanks for sharing.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was a great chapter. Loved the banter between Richie and Methos. Merry Christmas by the way. Catch you soon.
Shannon K chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Here I am, its 1:24am here (with my beer and waiting for an email that is not going to come) and laughing my head off. No I am not drunk - its only been one beer. I loved how you caputured Methos giving advice without it sounding condensending or coming from upon high. Loved the library book bit - as being on the most wanted list of the local library, I can understand the desire to conqueror a country because of overdue library fines. It makes total and absolute sense. Very nice and a great pick me up on a rather depressing day. Thanks. And btw, are you going to continue with this story line of Ritchie doing something with his life? Please?

Cheers and merry Christmas!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7