Reviews for The Darkness We Create
Brenne chapter 60 . 7/27
Wow! This story is incredible! I love it! Rest in peace Raine and Shannon! I love stories that involve cults. And Dean being the main character makes it better! Great job! XD
spnfan44 chapter 60 . 1/17
I'm absolutely blown away! Still one of the best fictions i've EVER read! The plot was wonderful and well thought out. I love your use of Mary in the story. FANTASTIC! !
spnfan44 chapter 50 . 1/17
WOW! It just gets better and better!
spnfan44 chapter 27 . 1/17
This is one of the best fictions I have ever read...I have read ALOT. I'm very new to reading fanfiction but this is the best i've EVER seen!? Great story and fantastic plot!
Cynthia chapter 60 . 1/4
Thank you for posting such a well written story. I was sad when Dawn and Raine died, but the boys can't have strings, I guess. I love how you addressed why Sam recognized his mom's ghost in "Home". My own theory was from pictures. I never knew about water hemloc. Sam's recovery from the poison was because their mom transferred that too, right? Anyway, I loved the story which I started in December 2014 and finished 3Jan2015. _
Mendai chapter 60 . 11/10/2013
I have finished it now and I loved it. This is really great, totally worth the crappy paper I'm going to turn into my professor tonight... :P I loved the stone analogy you threw in there (aw! Dean's so sweet!), and the way you solved the problem of Dad coming back in S1 outside of cannon. Love love love. Thanks for writing this!
Mendai chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Can I just say I think it's brilliant that you used what we know is Dean's already ingrained ability to give anything for the approval of his father to explain his turning towards this creepy Father dude. Right down to Dean promising to be a good little soldier. "Just please love me." Ug, it hurts so bad, but it's SO good.
Vero chapter 60 . 10/20/2013
Wow! After a few days I finally finished your story and I must say it was one of my favourites! Really really good!
Karebear119 chapter 60 . 9/16/2013
Awesome...just a freakin awesome story! Bravo! You are an amazing writer!
Karebear119 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! I'm getting so caught up in it that I've even got that nervous feeling in my gut about what's gonna happen! So glad this story is complete or it would wreck havoc on my nerves. K, gonna go back to reading now...
jaotvdspn1994 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh my god I love it! Dew me in so fast!
juniperlei chapter 60 . 10/9/2012
i loved this story great job just amazing :D
Mstngsali1 chapter 60 . 3/2/2012
Loved, loved, loved loved loved it! I read it entirely in two sittings and would read more if there was some. The way you described the boys' relationship and tied your storyline in with S1, magical. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Marie-Ruth chapter 60 . 8/16/2009
Great story!

Janie7819 chapter 60 . 8/6/2009
Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that that was an amazing story. I am so glad I took the time to read it. You really nailed the emotional torture. I am looking forward to readin more by you.