Reviews for The Darkness We Create
Mendai chapter 60 . 11/10/2013
I have finished it now and I loved it. This is really great, totally worth the crappy paper I'm going to turn into my professor tonight... :P I loved the stone analogy you threw in there (aw! Dean's so sweet!), and the way you solved the problem of Dad coming back in S1 outside of cannon. Love love love. Thanks for writing this!
Mendai chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Can I just say I think it's brilliant that you used what we know is Dean's already ingrained ability to give anything for the approval of his father to explain his turning towards this creepy Father dude. Right down to Dean promising to be a good little soldier. "Just please love me." Ug, it hurts so bad, but it's SO good.
Vero chapter 60 . 10/20/2013
Wow! After a few days I finally finished your story and I must say it was one of my favourites! Really really good!
Karebear119 chapter 60 . 9/16/2013
Awesome...just a freakin awesome story! Bravo! You are an amazing writer!
Karebear119 chapter 22 . 9/14/2013
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! I'm getting so caught up in it that I've even got that nervous feeling in my gut about what's gonna happen! So glad this story is complete or it would wreck havoc on my nerves. K, gonna go back to reading now...
jaotvdspn1994 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh my god I love it! Dew me in so fast!
juniperlei chapter 60 . 10/9/2012
i loved this story great job just amazing :D
Mstngsali1 chapter 60 . 3/2/2012
Loved, loved, loved loved loved it! I read it entirely in two sittings and would read more if there was some. The way you described the boys' relationship and tied your storyline in with S1, magical. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Marie-Ruth chapter 60 . 8/16/2009
Great story!

x
Janie7819 chapter 60 . 8/6/2009
Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that that was an amazing story. I am so glad I took the time to read it. You really nailed the emotional torture. I am looking forward to readin more by you.
SciFiRN chapter 60 . 7/26/2009
Okay just caught up and I'm being lazy and reviewing the last 5 chapters I read together because this is the last chapter. Great job with the excellent story. I enjoyed each chapter. I will say that I wish there would have been some kind of love for Sam from Mary, but with the exception of that; I have no complaint.

Thank you so much for finishing the story!
darksupernatural chapter 60 . 7/25/2009
This was an awesome ride. Thanks so much for sharing such a complex, wonderful story with us.
FallenAngel218 chapter 60 . 7/23/2009
I have enjoyed this story since chapter one, and I am glad you ended it this way. You are a very good writer, and I look forward to more of your fiction. :)

Angel
apieceofcake chapter 60 . 7/23/2009
Have enjoyed, thank you!
sylviefer chapter 59 . 7/22/2009
I am sorry but I found this story far too long. I am French what can explain this comment, although I usually read English.

Another blame, who looks only at me, I read 80 % of chapters in diagonal, French expression, I had believed to understand that you were Sammygirl, and I read your story for that, I admit you that I did not finish it.

In fact all your story is mostly about Dean I thus finished by sauté all the chapters, very, very numerous or it was question only of him.

In your story Sam is only a secondary character, without big depth, and without dialogue or almost.

Why, for example, have in spite of circumstances have erased the beautiful story of love between Dawn and Sam and have developed so much that between Dean and Raine.

I hope that you will not be too much irritated by my comments, but in fact I was extremely disappointed