Reviews for Haven
Xela fan chapter 15 . 1/31
I love your writing, Xela. Not just in this fic, but your others as well. You combine good writing style with wonderful characterisations of poeple and surroundings and great plot (and lets not forget the h*t stuff ;-) ). I would be very happy finding more BtVS fic from you (more than the ones I already read - which I did several times each ;-) )
An for all out there who are desperately waiting for updates for this great fic:
"Heaven" IS COMPLETE! You can find it on Xela's AO3 account: /users/Xela/pseuds/Xela/works?fandom_id1346 :-) :-)
Xela fan chapter 15 . 1/31
I love your writing, Xela 3. Not just in this fic, but your others as well. You combine good writing style with wonderful characterisations of poeple and surroundings and great plot (and lets not forget the h*t stuff ;-) ). I would be very happy finding more BtVS fic from you (more than the ones I already read - which I did several times each ;-) )
"Heaven" IS COMPLETE! You can find it on Yela's AO3 account: /users/Xela/pseuds/Xela/works?fandom_id1346 :-) :-)
brendafay chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
I have really been enjoying this story! Its a shame that you never finished it. I hope that you come back to it one day. I would really like to know what's going on with Buffy and how she and spike will find there way to each other. Very intriguing!
rkm chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
very intrigued ... i'd LOVE to read more ...
marieve chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Absolutely amazing! I am in loovee with your story! I can't wait for the next chapters!
Miravisu chapter 15 . 4/9/2008
Interesting, I hope there'll be more :)
guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
I really liek it, more updates soon? Will we see Buffy?
JeMS7 chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
She's immortal? Wow, that was a surprise. But at the same time, I did wonder how she could exist when Buffy was around.
penName111 chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
We'll wait till you get your life back in order or settle for few updates you're a very good writer even if you only post once every two months I'll still read it(and love it).
kudagirl chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
I've enjoyed your works. I totally understand how your life demands to be first. If you do not finish this story or any others I am sure your fans will understand. Bless you and hope things improve for you.
penName111 chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
Love it poor Spike Leto should go and torcher(sp?) Angel
Ainz chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
Wow I just finished the entire story - that's really good! You're an amazing writer.
kudagirl chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
The offer of a real family unit for Spike. Something Darla, Angelus and Drusilla never gave him.
spike dragon chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Update !Update! have to do the Pylean happy dance. Such a sweet scene.. great Chapter