Reviews for Haven
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
I have really been enjoying this story! Its a shame that you never finished it. I hope that you come back to it one day. I would really like to know what's going on with Buffy and how she and spike will find there way to each other. Very intriguing!
rkm chapter 15 . 9/5/2008
very intrigued ... i'd LOVE to read more ...
marieve chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Absolutely amazing! I am in loovee with your story! I can't wait for the next chapters!
Miravisu chapter 15 . 4/9/2008
Interesting, I hope there'll be more :)
guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
I really liek it, more updates soon? Will we see Buffy?
JeMS7 chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
She's immortal? Wow, that was a surprise. But at the same time, I did wonder how she could exist when Buffy was around.
penName111 chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
We'll wait till you get your life back in order or settle for few updates you're a very good writer even if you only post once every two months I'll still read it(and love it).
kudagirl chapter 15 . 4/1/2008
I've enjoyed your works. I totally understand how your life demands to be first. If you do not finish this story or any others I am sure your fans will understand. Bless you and hope things improve for you.
penName111 chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
Love it poor Spike Leto should go and torcher(sp?) Angel
Ainz chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
Wow I just finished the entire story - that's really good! You're an amazing writer.
kudagirl chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
The offer of a real family unit for Spike. Something Darla, Angelus and Drusilla never gave him.
spike dragon chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
Update !Update! have to do the Pylean happy dance. Such a sweet scene.. great Chapter
penName111 chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Yes Spikey gets a good sire now!
kudagirl chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Unconditional love. Being part of something. That has always been Spike's quest. He accepted being beaten down as his due because he didn't feel worthy. Ready for him to start healing and moving on. Can't wait to see Leto and Angel face off.
spike dragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2008