Reviews for Haven
penName111 chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Yes Spikey gets a good sire now!
kudagirl chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
Unconditional love. Being part of something. That has always been Spike's quest. He accepted being beaten down as his due because he didn't feel worthy. Ready for him to start healing and moving on. Can't wait to see Leto and Angel face off.
spike dragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Beautifully written
penName111 chapter 12 . 3/6/2008
Love it, poor Spike.
kudagirl chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
Yes, all Spike ever wanted was to be loved and treasured. He needed to work out why he accepted the abuse of those he had in his life. He had to reach a point of understanding that he was worthy of love and allowed to enjoy it.
iccy chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
i love ur story so much!IT's so cool and awesome! I can't wait until the next chapter!
penName111 chapter 11 . 2/29/2008
Poor Spike! Must go kill Angel and Dru.
cateaux chapter 11 . 2/27/2008
Well, I'm just catching up from Chapter 6 but this story is so good I had to go back and read from the beginning. Boy! I was truly enjoying the richness and detail of this community that you've created and coming to enjoy these new people as much as the core series characters when you exponentially ratched up the pain. Yipes. I will have to check back frequently now. Can't bear the dear boy in so much agony. Will you be bringing such a depth of characterization to Buffy as well? She really is just a shawdow of her former self. Poor girl. Did she learn nothing from the horribleness that was season 7?
kudagirl chapter 11 . 2/26/2008
Getting back to normal is never easy. Spike is a strong character. Everyone has to hit bottom to work back up.
penName111 chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
Run fast Angel run fast! Love it
kudagirl chapter 9 . 2/17/2008
Lore of Vampires. Interesting. Enjoying Leto quite a bit.
penName111 chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Love Leto and Alnna!
penName111 chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Love it
cateaux chapter 6 . 1/30/2008
Good stuff. The exploration of how Spike could come to terms with his past in light of his soul always seemed lightly skimmed over in the series. Interesting plot and strong characterizations. Plus, my personal preference - an acknowlegement of the bond between Dawn and Buffy. Looking forward to following this story.
penName111 chapter 4 . 1/18/2008