Reviews for I'll be Home for Christmas
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Holy crap that was depressing... but somehow beautiful. I know the song you're referring to, it is sad, especially when you think of it in today's context with the war going on. Now you got me wanting it to be Christmas! :P

K.E.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow! What a moving story! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
excellent shot. wow love max's perfect christmas that russ and bones are happy with their families. what a shame he had to leave at least he's with the love of his life again. look forward to more soon
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw, that was really wonderful. Thank you for this glimpse of a happy future for B&B and for a lovely ending for Max. Now he can be with his wife again, forever. Great job!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That is sad but very well written. Excellent job. :)
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Aww I love how Max's wife came to get him! So bittersweet!
HeroesBonesSNPB chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
aw that was so cute! :D
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
GP~

*SNIFF* Well, this one was *SNIFF* a bit hard for me to swallow! THANX ever so much for the TISSUE WARNING though! Wonderfully BITTERSWEET!-BUT what a NEAT story! LOV'D what Booth said about Temperance "having five thousand" kids!-such a Booth comment! The fact that Christine "came for" Max was heartwrenching!-LOV'D how it all played out! THANX for sharing!

HAVE a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY!

~G :D
spacemonkey13 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was heartbreaking.

Especially after what happened today with my family, smack dab on Christmas day...It was beautifully written and sad.
danireed chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
this was a sad but great chapter. really love the song too and you did a great job to give Max some peace in the end.
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
God, that was so beautiful, I had tears in my eyes by the end! I really love Max, he is a great character and you wrote him perfectly! I love this! A really great job!

Merry Christmas to you, to your little boy and your husband! I hope you are having the best first Christmas together as this new blessed family!
Sarah9488 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Actually, I found it very fluffy. Still, I love it (mainly for the fact that Booth and Brennan are together having kids and so).

Happy Holidays!
nekkidboothinc chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Gah. Mel! Thanks for the tissue warning, sweetie! This was AWESOME, but so sad! Loved all the family interaction, loved Booth's comment about little miss never having kids. I can totally see that happening! :)

Have a wonderful holiday my dear! And I will most definitely have to get in on the next powwow! :)

xoxo