Reviews for The Natcracker
dagomir chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Simply WOW :)

The Nutcracker Goodness.

ShizNat Goodness.

The Nutcracker ShizNat GoodnessGoodness.

Krystal of Nol chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Me gustó mucho tu versión del cascanueces, los personajes no pudieron ser mejores, sí me refiero a que tomoe queda perfecta como la reina de los ratones.

Mai y Reito? debo anotarlo en mi lista de porque me agradas tanto (además de por escribir maravillosas historias ShizNat, y que hablas español así los reviews son más fáciles para mí de enviar XD)

Creo que de aquí en adelante cada vez que en época navideña del alguna historia del cascanueces en la tele me voy a acodar de tu fic :D

Que mejor regalo que una historia ShizNat, gracias.

Un abrazo.

Surja chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
yay! loved the ending and it all! Thank you so much!
Leebot chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
The ending to this fic was just absolutely heartwarming. Pretty much everything from after Shizuru told her story till the end had my heart glowing with warmth (though it was sad for a bit). You get across the emotions so well, and you made this such an incredibly enjoyable read. Thank you so much for finishing this fic!
ShizNat14 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
haha so cute..! i love it..
ako2project chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Yay, thx u for continuing this story.

I just watched the nutcracker new york ballet from stagevu and thinking about this story and wondered how will u put the shiznat moments in the 2nd act..

I'm just so happy to see the 2nd act written out. thx a lottt.

well I havent actually read d story but just too excited already.

going to enjoy it now. and keep on writting nice stories.

ganbate neeee!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 1/15/2011

Natsuki, Natcracker, Nutcracker they allNatsuki!
hanazono chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
At least you decided to finish the story! :D

Thank you so much. The ending was fabulous. :)
Ninnypants chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
awww. they got together~ im a sucker for happy endings.
Von Krapper chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
I have to re-read the first chapter again to re-acquainted myself to this story. I enjoy you version of nutcracker. I only watch the Barbie adaptation of Nutcracker. *Lol* But I think this is much better than the Barbie adaptation. *of course I'm bias to Shiznat. Lol* And welcom back to Shiznats fandom. I hope you update your other fics. *especially Into Another World*
ako2project chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow its very nice.

Hope u could continue it.

Thx 4 writing.

Keep it up.
unwritten988 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
wow a great one! you should really continue this one 'cause I'll be really sad if you won't :( I also have read some of your works and they are really great!
Virgoincarnate chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Nice, looking forward to reading Act 2!
Kara Papas chapter 1 . 1/3/2008