Reviews for Twelve Days of Christmas Bones
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Loved this story, thank you.
23roses chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
lovely
Greytune chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
“Okay. Okay. I admit defeat. Dr. Zach Addy. King of the Lab.”

Booth squeezed Zach’s shoulder and repeated it quietly. “Yeah. King of the Lab, Zach.”

*dies*

I loved that part.
cobalt6233 chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Very good, I liked the dedication. Great job
csimesser1 chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
that was good loved it
lghoeaghienb chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
That dedication was so gorgeous and made me teary-eyed. And the chapter with the photos of the babies was quite sad as well. Loved it.
sadhbh chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
That was gorgeous. Particularly the ending :)

I was in the mood for something Christmassy, but not OOC or too fluffy. This totally did it for me :)
lizook chapter 13 . 10/26/2008
Perfect end to a lovely story; loved her dedication.

Great job!
lizook chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
I've loved all the chapters so far, but there was something extra special about this one. I'm not even sure I could tell you exactly what it is. You write the characters so well and your stories are full of such little details like "Parker talked a mile a minute to Zach, who nodded seriously and flashed panic signals at Angela." that they're a joy to read.
Limone chapter 13 . 5/29/2008
The rest of this story flows as easily and is as well written as the first two chapters.

I do love the element of humor and you've done a great job writing Parker. When children are involved it so easily gets too cute [for my taste anyway] but your characterization of him feels genuine. Captain F... eh, Brent and his broken bone, LOL :)

One of the things that particularly stands out is Booth thoughts about Brennan's taste in music 'It was like a head injury, Booth thought, his hands slowing as he washed the now well-scraped casserole dish: a person often stayed at the same emotional age as at the injury. Perhaps a blow to the heart had the same effect, holding someone in emotional stasis.' That is so clever, poignant, marvelously put...

The contrast between the holiday celebrations and the case accentuates the seriousness and bleakness of the case, very skillfully done.

Brennan's comment on how the bodies would fit in the apple crates is so her but also realistic. “Crushed? Dismembered? How did the bodies fit into apple crates?” Children being victims is such a horrid thought that most people would conclude dismemberment before even considering that the victims could be small children. Maybe it's proof of humanity, the thought not even occurring?

Glad that you decided to write a sequel based on the case and that there are chapters already posted just waiting to be read. Curious about what direction you will take things. See you in the sequel!
Limone chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Angela is being so... Angela!

I like how you get things across with actions and dialogue instead of spelling it out, that takes skill!

How Brennan would feel like a fifth wheel with Angela and Hodgins.

How Booth is very intuitive, very much so in the first part too, it's really in character.
Limone chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
What a good start. It's wonderfully descriptive but the text flows.

'She wondered idly which was winning. She would lay odds on the guilt, eventually.' - An insightful observation.
probysgirl chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
Aw that was so cute! i know im slightly behind but i've only just watched Santa In The Slush! brilliant! :D

Katy :-)
Kristina-666-85 chapter 13 . 4/2/2008
This story was awesome. I was wondering however if you were going to do a follow-up and have the case that they are working on solved.
I'mJustWeird chapter 13 . 3/29/2008