Reviews for Fell in love with a girl
shanj chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
finish please
Guest chapter 26 . 1/14/2014
So, is there any chance this will ever be finished?
Grimjowx chapter 26 . 11/20/2011
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW This IS WHAT I CALL AMAZINGGGG! This story was absolutely terrific. I loved the characters, the conflicts, and the demise of that bastard Alliance officer! Served him right! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Still, I would like to know what actually occured in detail. AND Possibly a SEQUEL? PLEASE? TYYYYYYYYYY
MLN chapter 26 . 10/29/2011
I wish you would continue this story. I was re-reading it and I want to see how the showdown will go down
Guest chapter 26 . 9/20/2011
wondering if you were ever going to finish thishate reading a triliogy thats not finished
ariesrobin chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
What a great story! All fast have been wonderful. I hope there is a final story to close this one off.
Madje Knotts chapter 24 . 1/5/2011
Okay, so I'm hoping you are goin to finish this story, only reviewing this chapter cause I've already reviewed the last two. I'd really like to read the rest of this story!
lje100smith chapter 26 . 11/15/2010
I only recently found your story, and it is fabulous. PLEASE update soon, I hope you're only on a temporary hiatus.
salamandaar chapter 26 . 3/31/2010
Awesome set of stories! Is the this the end? or are there more coming?
Fanmlz chapter 26 . 8/16/2009
I love Mal/River and you write them so well! Please update this fabulous series.
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Brilliant work, seriously.

I mean, this whole arc is sheer brilliance, and CHRIST, has it made me cry!

Betcha five bucks the reason the review are so few and far between cause the folks reading just can't get enough of the story and keep on reading instead of taking the time to review.
johno chapter 26 . 7/17/2009
Glad that you are back, missed your writing. Looking forward to many more updates.
Brown-in-the-Black chapter 26 . 7/9/2009
About time Syler begins to get his comeuppance...

Great story and I have been waiting for updates for a long time. Two in two days?

Awesome!

Brian
Madje Knotts chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
Nice job, short chapter, but written very well none-the-less, can't wait for the next update.
Madje Knotts chapter 25 . 7/8/2009
Just started reading this arc, i really like it so far, and i really want to read the ending, so if you could post soon that would be awesome!