Reviews for Wish You Were Here
The Avaricious chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This made me want to cry with feels
kyouko chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I cannot stand reading sad stories.

The only thing I cannot stand more than that is when they're incredibly adorable and cutesy like this one. ; ;

I loved this story (as I do with most of your oneshots) and it was so terribly sad.

The sad thing is the children without parents who might ask for this at Christmas.

The sad reality sets in and it's not one of this tragic (yet somehow stupid) stories that feature death.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nostalgic-Romance chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw... so sad :(

My dad died this year, and Christmas is going to be weird without him, but we'll get through. I do hope Zelda does, too :)
Lexodus chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw... that's really sweet! And DW, I'm a guy too :)
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This was incredibly good. Again with the awesome variation in your writing. A've made me laugh, and now you've made me cry. I can't remember the last time an author has made me do that. found a great theme, there.
unknown chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
how sad!

love the lyrics to your song though
Rapndash chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very good and very sad. I'll have to read some of your other stories.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow.. I really liked this. How Zelda write it everything. Sorry for not reading earlier!
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
omg, i loved thta! It so sad!
harley charley chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
merry christmas, sirjoshizzle! can't wait for awol's last chapter!
Tripod Baby chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very good, I love how you displayed the sadness some people feel during the holidays.

-Tripod Baby
Twilight Queen chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aww, that was really cute. Merry Christmas everyone!
boardrider66 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Yet another excellent oneshot, SJ. Merry belated Christmas.
sweethonesty524 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Joshizzle, you've done it again. To read your work is my best Christmas present. You've given us one of the best chapters to AWOL yet, AND a poingant oneshot with beautifully written lyrics.

Hope you had a very good Christmas. I'll be looking toward AWOL 23.