Reviews for Spirited Away and back
Clair Shadows chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
This is a beautiful story. There are so many things I love including the way Chihiro dealt with Granny's greedy grandson, saying yes to a boy with dyed green hair, getting her old job back at a higher wage and above and beyond the way you've brought the love between Chihiro and Kohaku to life through your words.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I loved the summed up ending. It was beautiful.
Observer1 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
This is amazing! And you were right. It's one of those stories that you want to never come to an end. It was really sweet and I loved how detailed it was and how it showed how her time at the bath house changed her and how it affected her life. It was also very funny. I loved the part about the shoe fetishist. It made we want to see this story drawn as a manga or shown like an anime. I also liked how the Shark got involved with it earlier on and how it actually affected the story later on, he wasn't just some super minor character there to observe Chihiro's grief. Thank you for this wonderful story! I'll make sure to bookmark it and re-read it later on. Thanks again!
Lorii-chan chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
oooh..such a magnificent story!
this is surely a very beautiful ending if there'll be a second movie
this is the ending i've been looking for so long in fan fictions!

i love this story about her new struggle and adventure
it's just like the original movie of spirited away, you know?
the romance and other stuff doesn't go too far
it's just the right ammount of spice and things and i really like it

the thing about lawyer-san or 'the shark' is really nice
it's like this story is made by a real author to be made for a movie or something
i reaaaaly love your style about this work of yours
and i also thank you for making or writting this story author-san

through struggles of life she made it and i hope i too will..
you gave me courage to go through my life and i thank you for doing so
this story inspire me.. keep up the good work! *bow*
Summersecho chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Beautiful... 3
mangagirl18 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This was a lovely story. It really captured the essence of the movie, and the ending was perfect.
Shannon Dee chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Except for a few minor spelling mistakes, a very beautiful continuation for the story 'Spirited Away'.
Liuny chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
What a beautiful and magnificent story!

This was wonderful. Perfect ending!

So Perfect.

L.
Shy at Heart chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I really liked this story. It's really the perfect ending: realistic but still sweet. I watched the movie when I was little and just recently I watched it again. I just needed a fic like this one to complete the story in my head. Thanks!
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Love the story for its creative and romantic but exciting features
Keep on the writes
Xymorm chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
When i watched the movie i felt the tale was incomplete so read ing this is good
Manga154 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
I feel like I should be tearing up now. This is worthy of a movie recommendation.
Someone get Hayao Miyazaki over here!
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
"When you see the biggest shark of the water turn tail and run, there must be something big coming!"

I believe that something was a dragon, no?
Luuse chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
THIS.

THIS. IS. AWESOME 3
Thank you for posting such an AMAZING story! You represented all the characters as they should have been (in my opinion) and just did so well describing it without stretching it to far. The pace was perfect, there was no wanting for more description, the grammar was almost perfect (everyone makes grammar mistakes lol no fixing it all :]), and the characters were perfectly represented, as well as all the seams in the story and in between chapters blended, well, seamlessly (/shot/ xD). Definitely going in my favorites :)

Thank you soooo much!