Reviews for I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
Frenchfri chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Add this was soo cute
Romance chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I LOVED it soooooooooooooo much I wrote a story called true Love and if yu read it I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed this story!
Beast Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Cute short story.
justsumii chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
eeeeee that is the cutest fanfiction ever! so fluffy but so great. i love your writing, and your ideas. c:
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love your stories. They are really good. Keep up the good work:D
GreenRock chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Well, if Christmas themed FF's are all that can get you writing, then you're playing to your strengths because this is quite a nice, short read.

The song certainly played out nicely with the events that occured during this story.

Very nicely done.
suki chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
that was so cute!It is also,in my opinion,a glimpse of the job
Batard Anonyme chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was so adorable it gave me heartburn. In all seriousness though that was a great story. I loved the romance, the cuteness and tThe Rat Pack. Great story and thank you for writing it, it may be 90 degrees at midnight but a good Christmas story is always welcome.
Mariah chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
It's nice and romantic! but...whos garfield? is it beast boys real name?
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
sweet! totally cute, i loved it! ;)
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I never thought of Beastboy as a Sinatra fan. The Star Trek references were a nice touch. Well. written and congrats on making the C2.
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
OMG. I've been telling myself for awhile here that I needed to read your fics because they sounded so interesting, and wow!

This fic made my day. It was so adorablely fluffy. And BB and Rae are right on spot. All of their flirting totally cute and believable.

"Turning his powers of persuasion from ‘stun’ to ‘KILL'..." Lol.

Keep up the awesome work! :)
penvision chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hey, I didn't know that you were writing AND posting! I'm impressed, and you're really good. And very fluffy. More fluffy than these valentines chocolates that are rotting out my teeth as I speak, er... type. Anywho, keep writing and such!

Float away, little butterfly. Just flutter away. I got a gig in Vegas. And the wastelands ain't no place for kids.
God's Child aka kgnascimento chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I loved it!I love I good fluff!
The Lady Bonny chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I actually checked FFN today just to see if you'd put out a fic. I'm glad I wasn't disappointed because nothing completes the holiday season like one of your Christmas oneshots. It's right up there with eggnog and TV specials. This was very enjoyable and no worries about the fluff overload-everyone needs a little bit of that every now and then, especially us BB/Rae shippers.

I'm also glad to hear you're considering putting out a few drabbles. I know you've had some ideas floating around your head for a while now so I can't wait to see where you take them.

Happy Holidays!