Reviews for Certifiable
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
That was pretty good as stories goes. The comment on Ten Ten was really good, she does get forgot quite a bit doesn't she? Naruto was the icing on the cake though, his was so in crazy character that you had to think it was funny. I loved the Hokage ending where she says he was supposed to tell her stuff she didn't already know. Oh the Valley Girl syndrome was nice.
Take the Good Person Test, fifth search result on Google.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was really really good
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
*Laughs hysterically and faves*
Conflicting.Opposite.Minds chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
um, Hi, I just wanted to say i 3 your fan fic. It was funny.
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
haha, that was awesome! lol, all of them were hilarious! XD i do wish there was more of team Gai though :S but thats ok! great job!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
That was a really fun story!:)
Pajamaly chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
That was amzing! Excellent! Awesome! I will never be able to get this out of my head, its so good! I loved each of the entres, but I think it would have been a tinsey bit better if you had put in Kakashi's, Gai's team, and possibly a Sasuke interview in. I mean you already wrote about gai's team's final problem, so it would have just been even better to actually write the interview out... Anyway, I also say add Sasuke because he has so many angst issues that it would just add to your story.

Ok, that was a long review. Normally I wouldn't say so much, but this was just to freaken awesome.

Oh, and VGS is such a great symptom/sickness, way to many people in this world have it...

ok, i'm really done now. thanks for writing this story.
makura akuhei chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hilarious!:) What he said about Neji was funny!
Dimly chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh my gosh! I loved this fic! Although I pity the poor PSYCHOLOGIST, it was totally awesome! Kinda wish we could have seen everyone else, though. Great job! :D
Sake Bottle Swing chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Oh gods, that was brilliant. If that's how he reacted to Konoha's shinobi, I can't even imagine what Akatsuki would do to the poor guy. This story made me squeal in a fit of joy.
Sage347 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
"leaving tidy little cracks in her wake."

That's my favorite line of the entire thing, which is saying something considering it was priceless, wonderful, hilarious and (again) disturbing.

But, I'm the one who has a happy Barney icon with the words "You're a douchebag!" written on the top. And the one who created a "Dora the explorer" version of "Joy to the world, Barney's dead" ... which..is...significantly more gruesome... remains...icky stains...mailed them to the pope...yeah.

I live for disturbing. /shrug

But yeah. Everything was dead on and PERFECT...the bit about how Tsunade was like "You were supposed to tell me something I DIDN'T know!"... oh yeah.

I am living on a 6am insomnia high right now, and this was exactly what I needed to sate my dire need for humor.

. . .Funny. No...not funny.

Hilariously hilarious.

Kiba and Akamaru scare me, now. Way to go.

But yeah, this is totally getting a fav and a bookmark (in my special "Best I've read" folder! ...Which is next to the "Almost best I've read" folder...inside the "Amazing" folder...which is inside the "Fanfic" folder... which..is...inside..yeah.)!

Not only that, I'm linking it to people I barely now! WOOHOO!
TrueFangirlYayMe chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was so fuckin funny! This rocks!
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
... LOL! that was hilarious! I absolutly loved it...

and lol the end... "You weren’t acting, were you, Sakura?” lol

PHS
Spazztasticle chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
xD The reason why I've never visited a shrink. I don't need to pay someone to tell me what I already know. xD
orisinal chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hahaha, this was hilarious. Correct assessment on all of them, had me laughing. You had the characters to a T. Great Crack