Reviews for Stuck in the Book
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Haha! Wonder how she reacted to Eowyn...

I get repetitive after a while, don't I?
Ohtar Vicky chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Haha! This is an excellent idea!

You will be pleased to know i read the books before seeing the films! (No i didn't go and see them when they originally came out but i wasn't even 10 when they came out so i wouldn't understand it.) But i have read all three, plus The Hobbit and The Silmarillon.

:D It is a good book. They all are!

V*
Time Manipulator chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I concur to that statement! Yay verily! And after your done with LOTR the hobbit should definatley be on your reading list.

I wish someone would write an OC in the Hobbit, but no one wants to write about dwarves. They'd rather have the romance oppertunities of LOTR. *sigh* no one cares for the dwarves anymore
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Aww I was hopeing you made her go in the book.

Well it's a good inspiration I guess, though I don't think I could write a 10th member of the fellowship thing without imbaressing myself lol.

Hope to read more of your work,

~*~Tari,
The Penguin Ate My Homework chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is definitely my favorite "girl falls into ME" fic on this site! It's really nice to see something original for once. I love the twist you put on the idea and thought you pulled it off wonderfully.

Loved the ending, too!
8I chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wonderful! I like how you took the girl-fell-into-story so literally.

Great job!

Freya:D
Keuka chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Very nice! I've never seen anybody take the whole 'girl falls into the book' thing quite so literally before. Wonderful parody, and thanks for sharing. .
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Most amusing!If only all the Mary Sue's out there were as witty !
eiluj chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Well, you're to be commended for *trying*...
SkyBell chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
nice. this is a good change from all the other girl-stuck-in-middle-earth-stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Cool take on the usual twist of putting a present day person in the book. I like the idea and the fact that Sally grew a bit. Nice job.

Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I fully agree with you. I didn't regret reading LOTR in two days, nor the weeks or rereading I did.

Merry Christmas to you, too!

~Cal